Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno results

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by bladez
    so does that include drag bikes and race bikes or is it just your bike and i am dame sure there are faster bikes than the k1 k2 etc out there
    NOT MANY FASTER , THE K1 GIXXER 1000 WAS ONE OF THE FIRST BIKES TO BE GOVERNED TO 300KMH NOW ALL BIG BIKES HAVE HAD A 300KMH GOVENOR BUILT IN , EXCEPT THE BLADE , WHICH COULDNT REACH 300 ANYWAY

Bike
    06 r1
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    NOT MANY FASTER , THE K1 GIXXER 1000 WAS ONE OF THE FIRST BIKES TO BE GOVERNED TO 300KMH NOW ALL BIG BIKES HAVE HAD A 300KMH GOVENOR BUILT IN , EXCEPT THE BLADE , WHICH COULDNT REACH 300 ANYWAY
    good god my little RGV done 300kph after my partner gave the fingers to the nomads
    Give it heaps buy a R1

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    . . .AS FAR AS TECHNOLOGY GOES ITS USUALLY AT ITS BEST NOT TO FAR AFTER PRODUCTION , WORKING ON AN OLD ENGINE HAS DIMINISHING RETURNS VERY QUICKLY . YOU CAN SPEND $20,000 ON A 96 GSXR 1100 AND IT STILL WONT BE AS FAST AS A STOCK GIXXER1000 K1
    Aint that the truth. I got 175rwhp out of my old '73 Z1 engine at No.1 cycles on the dyno. It's had a fair bit done to it, though it did have seriously bent valves at the time, and you can buy a road bike now that comes close to that with just a pipe and a few other bits. And what about Kawasaki 636s making 120rwhp with just pipe , filter, and pwr commander. AND they are super grunty as well. My old Yoshy 1100 only made 120hp and it wasn't grunty down low at all.

I love technology(when it's all working).

Bike
    Huski TE250 "04
    , INCUDING THE SANYO RACE BIKES BUILT BY HONDA THEMSELVES
    What!!!!, honda built a Honda!!!!, i never thought ild see the day
    Well what would you do? Run through the streets stark naked at 350 miles per hour with bells on your toes?

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover
    No, I just know a lot of gay riders (boomer, cowpoos, juzzer, postie, bugjuice, speedmedic, WINJA, Gravy_Steve and many more) Just cos they are fags doesn't mean I hate them.

I just dont trust them with my arse or my children.

Dirty queers..........
    does that mean I can't date your mumma still?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafe
    What a load of shit! Brian Bernard deserves better than that. He's a genuinely good guy. A good rider too. maybe not as good as Finn though!

Some of Brians accomplishments.......

• Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Wanganui Open
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Paeroa, Open
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Streets 600, Wanganui
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Streets 600, Paeroa
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Chris Daws Memorial, Wanganui
    • Winner Robert Holden Memorial “Battle of the Streets” Paeroa
    • Winner NZ Road Hill Climb Champs

How does Finn find this very average?
    Look Dafe Duck, I never he said he wasn't a good guy, I said he was average. Whats the common denominator with the above? I'll explain, they're all little street races in hick towns. Put him in the international circuit and the best he'll manage is holding umbrellas.

Nothing in NZ can match the mastery of The Finn on two wheels. Do you not know who I am?

Bike
    I'll match you Finnbar Saunders, and your double entendres.

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Nothing in NZ can match the mastery of The Finn on two wheels. Do you not know who I am?[/QUOTE]

Well one would have to think you where " Jarred Love " the way you talk :eyepoke:

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei
    Good to see someone else knows abit about the real world Thanks Dafe ! I don't make a habit of getting fucked off by Fuck whit posts but Wake the FUCK UP !! Finn .
    Oh dear, Mr. Senseitive is getting a widdle bit upset about my comment regarding his widdle fwend. I was having a go you small town dumbass. You know, every now and then it pays to get out of Taranaki. It'll be good for you, trust me.

Bike
    06 r1
    kick em while they are down
    this Thread is killing me
    Give it heaps buy a R1

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    Oh dear, Mr. Senseitive is getting a widdle bit upset about my comment regarding his widdle fwend. I was having a go you small town dumbass. You know, every now and then it pays to get out of Taranaki. It'll be good for you, trust me.
    Was at Paero on Sunday & don't spend much time in the Naki just for the record ! Mr Sensetivity LOL spent most of my 28 y's doing & teaching Martial Arts Hurting people & getting Paid for it ! But I may just run with that , all that knows me would laugh hearing you call me Sensetive Thanks I Like It Green Rep for Ya made me Laugh

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    2013 ZG1400

Blah me too

Quote Originally Posted by bladez
    kick em while they are down
    this Thread is killing me

where has all the love gone?
    nice blade you have anyway

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos
    does that mean I can't date your mumma still?
    FUCK DONT EVEN GO THERE , SHES SO DISGUSTING SHE SCRAPES THE YEAST OUT OF HER PANTIES TO MAKE HOME MADE BREAD AND BEER

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei
    Was at Paero on Sunday & don't spend much time in the Naki just for the record ! Mr Sensetivity LOL spent most of my 28 y's doing & teaching Martial Arts Hurting people & getting Paid for it ! But I may just run with that , all that knows me would laugh hearing you call me Sensetive Thanks I Like It Green Rep for Ya made me Laugh
    Well we have something in common then. I have a black belt in Origami. When I don't feel like folding people into little swans, I resort to the more modern art of armed combat. It's alot easier and you can let your body go.

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    Well we have something in common then. I have a black belt in Origami. When I don't feel like folding people into little swans, I resort to the more modern art of armed combat. It's alot easier and you can let your body go.
    So your temples not a body then??:slap:

:slap:

Thread Information