Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 200 + o.k who was it !!

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    Quote Originally Posted by festus
    Wkid, it sounds like your horse bucked you off, and you haven't got the balls to get back on. Best you keep venting your frustration on this website eh!.
    Once again Festus you didn't read my post....I am back on - just not on the road..... You do actually read the post - or just look at who is posting so you can contribute worthless tidbits of illinformed dribble?

Bike
    2 x 07 GSXR1000, 99 TL1000
    Whatever.........I've said what I want to say. End of subject.

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Quote Originally Posted by festus
    Whatever.........I've said what I want to say. End of subject.
    So what have we all learned from this? (apart from nothing)
    - if you,re chased by the cops in xs of 200k, dont turn up a no exit rd!
    - WKid has learnt the errors of his ways and rescinded his hooliganish road behaviour to take out his experimentation on the track (so he says) - very commendable, but in doing so has become a born again non road hooligan
    - doing 170 in a 50 k zone puts you morally on a par with Hannibal Lecter. (120 was merely small fry stuff - the 170 I did was obviously inhuman - I'll go to the corner for a good scourging - it is Easter!, hand in my license and never darken humanity's doorstep again!)

- people get real upset when you mention kids,(not old people, notice that) road, suburbs,50k areas, exceeding 20k! Yes, we love our kids, but not every 50k road is an oasis of trees, hazards, thriving child activity on road as well as off!

So lets just be totally responsible for our own actions and take into consideration the lives and safety of those around us, wherever we may be, which is what we are meant to be doing anyway. Thats what the law is trying to do, clumsy as it is!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Well summed up

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman
    - WKid has learnt the errors of his ways and rescinded his hooliganish road behaviour to take out his experimentation on the track (so he says) - very commendable, but in doing so has become a born again non road hooligan
    Not quite just not in fiddy zones.

Thread Information