Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 + o.k who was it !!

Bike
    2004 GSXR600 / 1989 K75 BMW

200 + o.k who was it !!

In todays Herald .... :sly:

A motorcyclist was clocked at 202km/h fleeing a pursuing police patrol yesterday before being caught at the end of a no-exit road.

Nelson Bays police area manager Inspector Brian McGurk said the incident began yesterday afternoon on State Highway 6 near Nelson.

A highway patrol officer with a speed detector clocked the motorcycle at 202km/h heading towards Nelson.

Mr McGurk said the patrol car took off in pursuit but abandoned the chase when it lost sight of the speeding bike. Another patrol car was sent from Nelson and caught sight of the motorcyclist turning into a no-exit road where he was apprehended.

Not even with yours!!!

Bike
    06, 636
    DANG!! repeating stupidity like this will result in a super uptight cop policy against us bikers...i just think ppl like those destroying the fact that cops r actually friendly and lineal about bikers (at ;east I think so!!)

Shawn

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    DANG!! repeating stupidity like this will result in a super uptight cop policy against us bikers...i just think ppl like those destroying the fact that cops r actually friendly and lineal about bikers (at ;east I think so!!)

Shawn
    Hang on a minute..... Your choosen name is "speed Demon" and your dream bike is a 600cc sport bike ..... Do you really expect me to believe that you intend to stick to 100kmh on the open road ?? :eyepoke:
    Not even with yours!!!

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    Damn, that guy will be in the shit.

Wonder what penalty he will get.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Not me.

Would've read "......motorcyclist was aprehended after an apparent "show off" wheelie attempt went horribly wrong. Unceromoniously dumping the rider on his arse in front of pusuing police!" Ha ha
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    ................ that cops r actually friendly and lineal about bikers (at ;east I think so!!)

Shawn
    I think you're deluded, Shawn

Bike
    06, 636
    Definitely not I speed too....but I would certainly stop if i see a flash behind me , which did happen and i slowed down every fricken time and came to a still stop. That’s when I actually found out them r lot friendlier to speedy bikes then cars. Im just saying you should never try to fly if u find a cop car behind flashing you…that’s a moron on a fast bike!!

Bike
    Definitely not I speed too....but I would certainly stop if i see a flash behind me , which did happen and i slowed down every fricken time and came to a still stop. That’s when I actually found out them r lot friendlier to speedy bikes then cars. Im just saying you should never try to fly if u find a cop car behind flashing you…that’s a moron on a fast bike!!
    Completely agree with you there.... If they start chasing you, then you should stop and take the punishment.
    Not even with yours!!!

Bike
    Suzuki RG 50
    Does anyone else think that trying to get away down a no exit road is a bit daft ?
    All your footpath are belong to us.

Bike
    06, 636
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    I think you're deluded, Shawn
    I agree…but I was doing 120 on Ash St (50k Zone), Avondale and all of a sudden this Holden shows up behind me. But all he said to me was “slow the fuck down , u don’t wanna get locked up!!”…may be coz he didn’t catch me on his gun!!...i dunno…then aging he could catch me on his gun if he wanted too.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Who the fuck does 120 in a 50 zone!

Jesus man, an aquaintence of mine hit a 6 year old girl on his bike because he couldn't stop doing 75 in a 50. She recovered well enough but 7 years later he still has nightmares about it.

Seems to me you're EXTREMELY fortunate not to get the book thrown at you.

Wait 'till you have kids. Then see how receptive you are to people going 140% above the speed limit in a 50 zone. You start leaving a box of old spark plugs at the front gate to throw at boy racers cars hooning up and down on Saturday afternoons

Bike
    2005 GN250
    Penalty for doing runners can mean jail time but if the offence isn't very serious (injuring bystanders etc), it can just mean a fine of up to 5 or 6 (not exactly sure which) thousand dollars with various other penalties (loose licence etc).

Bike
    06, 636
    Well, that’s not something I do everyday…I was running late for my class and the road was totally empty (beside the fricken HOLDEN!!)…

Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    You start leaving a box of old spark plugs at the front gate to throw at boy racers cars hooning up and down on Saturday afternoons
    lol...mean
    Shawn

Bike
    2005 GN250
    I am with ya on that one WT! Sure, when I was 15-17, I was an idiot who used to do crazy speeds just about anywhere. Now (thankfully without learning it the hard way), I pretty much stick to the limit as far as areas with a speed limit of 70 or under go (townships, residential areas etc). They are there for a reason.

I don't have a moral speed limit for the open road though, it all depends on the condions of the surrounding enviroment.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Agreed.

Open road is no holds barred! And you take your punnishment like a man. (As you've witnessed!)

Thread Information