Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be nice to me :) I'm new.

Some of us here don't look too hot in leather,or anything else for that matter - but Peace,Freedom,Independance and Challenge...they don't change with expanding waistlines and receding hairlines.

Bike
    WR250R

Hi Bekki!

Always good to see more ladies here.
    I'm the opposite of you, riding pillion scared me to death, so I've bought my own bike. Had my learners for 1.5 weeks, so far it's no more scary than learning to drive a car.
    The Mr never liked carrying a pillion, and he doesn't mind following me on slow paced rides. Eventually he'll get bored riding around at 70, I'll have to get some leather pants to keep him keen (silver to match the bike perhaps).

Bike
    Mid 80s superbike, Mid 00s superbike
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekki
    how hot are boys in leathers?
    Very .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Ok im coming out of my closet just this one time , I too kinda have a curvy figure which makes it worse beacuse im a guy. Well the waist kinda goes in and the bum pushes out. When I was in college the girls in my year would slap me on the arse and squeeze because apparently it is firm, tight... I wear jeans
    .....if I find this as a signature Ill hunt you down, serious, capice?

Bike
    GSXR 750 (No 10)
    Aye Oop bekki

I can honestly say that I look very hot in leathers only it's a kind of gamey, savoury, fat bloke on a hot day hot.
    Superdukes. Serving up shame to sportsbikes since ages ago.

Bike
    FOR SALE

Talking

Hi and welcome i'm with speedmedic enjoy

Bike
    09 Bonneville, 79 SR500
    Welcome aboard
    The views expressed above may not match yours - But that's the reason my Dad went to war - wasn't it?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, .... but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,... shouting "man, what a ride"!!!

Bike
    Vulcan - God of Fire
    Hi all.

I don't know much about bikes and have never commanded anything more gutsy than a Vespa, but almost a year ago I started hanging with some cute boys who also happened to be bike crazy... and now I'm developing an interest and working on becoming a hardcore pillion!

The hooks for me were the stories of community and y'all looking out for each other, waving when passing and helping out broken-down strangers.. stories of peace and freedom and independence and challenge.
    Plus umm.. how hot are boys in leathers?

Respect to the guys/gals who keep this place alive, it is awesome!
    The answer is us guys are very hot in leathers, especially riding under the summer sun

Anyways, welcome to the site hon, glad you enjoyed your ride the other day & i hope you'll come out on more pillion rides with us soon.

-SW
    Destroy Everything! Destroy Everything! Destroy Everything! Obliterate what makes us weak!

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Hi all.

I don't know much about bikes and have never commanded anything more gutsy than a Vespa, but almost a year ago I started hanging with some cute boys who also happened to be bike crazy... and now I'm developing an interest and working on becoming a hardcore pillion!

The hooks for me were the stories of community and y'all looking out for each other, waving when passing and helping out broken-down strangers.. stories of peace and freedom and independence and challenge.
    Plus umm.. how hot are boys in leathers?

Respect to the guys/gals who keep this place alive, it is awesome!
    You havent seen me in my patented blue and yellow spandex suit...... aye BP ?

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    Well here we go, welcome first of all.
    And now I will sit back and watch and wait for Poo's to finish milking, Dover to finish whatever he does, come home, sit down and see this thread.

Dover will still be on his scooter stuck in traffic.

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Hi & welcome Bekki :spudwave:

......... be NICE to you? heck, its only when you start getting RUBBISHED wholesale that you know you are accepted!!
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    Hey........

Bike
    None
    Oh, and a welcome to you Bekki.

Basically, there are some geuinely good people on here bar a few.

The general concept is to talk as much shit as possible, when people start taking notice of your shit-talking ability and accept it then you have reached maturity within the ranks of KB.

Those who you should aspire to be like are Cowpoos and Dover, who talk more bullshit than anyone you would know.

Cowpoos is my idol. We love you poos.

Bike
    Welcome, first and foremost. Anything after that is fair game, "Cadoodle cadee cadoodle go the Magpies and watch the fun below"
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by Postie
    Girls look better in leathers, I reckon. Specially red, white, black and silver spidi's
    just makin sure here.....are you talkin about jill or rach ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Welcome to the site

Thread Information