Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another practice day,

Bike
    the one and only Gixer 1000

Another practice day,

Had a chat to LB,,, about this up and coming weekend, either 11 th or 12 th, for another practice day/ i figure we need to change venue, (and probably keep changing it) , let me know who is either keen for saturday or sunday,(again late morning) and we'll set something up,,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	27509  
    Last edited by GIXser; 6th March 2006 at 13:49. Reason: spelling

Bike
    WEAPON
    Yo eddy yea i should be free either Sat or Sun, won't be able to confirm till later on in the week though, the other half might have an issue with one day or another.
    But keen to carry on I left off for sure. Bring on the 8th which in theory is still just another practice day rather than a "show" still can't hurt to have some cool shit to practice though.
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz
    Anything Suzuki! Rock into Colemans and check it out www.colemans-suzuki.co.nz

Bike
    GSXR 450
    I am really keen to join in on my scooter if you guys are down with that.
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    '87 CR500, '10 RM144
    I'll come too, if I'm allowed
    Drew for Prime Minister!

www.oldskoolperformance.com

www.prospeedmc.com for parts ex U.S.A ( He's a Kiwi! )

Bike

Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by DEATH_INC.
    I'll come too, if I'm allowed
    I take it you mean "allowed by your better half," cos as far as im concerned,("and ive seen you pull a few wheelies") your'e a bloody legend---you can show all of us a few pointers--
    Ps im sure LB and MR will agree with me--

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXser
    I take it you mean "allowed by your better half," cos as far as im concerned,("and ive seen you pull a few wheelies") your'e a bloody legend---you can show all of us a few pointers--
    Ps im sure LB and MR will agree with me--
    Yea man, Death Inc is the best I have seen so far. I am not saying it just cause everyone else says that but fuck that guy can wheelie and I have seen some pretty impressive wheelies from other people in my time...

Bike
    WEAPON
    Yea Deaths pretty handy alright, shame he's so old, it's all downhill from here mate

Well after last nights little effort i managed to blow a fkn fork seal again, so i'll have to fix that on Saturday, and while i have the forks out i might as well attack the head bearings which are showing the abuse, so i really dont know if i'll be out on Sunday, i'd love to but will have to see how it goes, fingers crossed.
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by loosebruce
    Yea Deaths pretty handy alright, shame he's so old, it's all downhill from here mate

Well after last nights little effort i managed to blow a fkn fork seal again, so i'll have to fix that on Saturday, and while i have the forks out i might as well attack the head bearings which are showing the abuse, so i really dont know if i'll be out on Sunday, i'd love to but will have to see how it goes, fingers crossed.
    Yeah Bummer man, see if ya can get it fixed on sat,, be good to have ya there,, and go easy on the "old" ,," i remember my twenties" vaguely-----heheheheh .. (let me know if ya want ahand changing those seals)

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Well I only have $10 to my name , hence not coimg out last night...

If my student allowance money comes in I might be able to come out for a few hours..... I think a more remote place is in order though?

My gf said we should maybe find an old road nobody uses and then try clear it with the cops... just so they don't hassel us.

Doubt it'll work but she is an eternal optamist and it's just an idea.
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Can't make this one either, heading to Coromandel for the Colville Connection mountain bike race and a bit of fishing.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by aff-man
    Well I only have $10 to my name , hence not coimg out last night...

If my student allowance money comes in I might be able to come out for a few hours..... I think a more remote place is in order though?

My gf said we should maybe find an old road nobody uses and then try clear it with the cops... just so they don't hassel us.

Doubt it'll work but she is an eternal optamist and it's just an idea.
    yeah i thought about that (with the cops) but then "they cant make that call"
    it would have to go to the top brass, and they are gonna say No-- because if they let this go-- others will follow, if you get the drift,probably better if there is a cop out there that wants to join us with his bike---

i have a place in mind i havent been there yet , so im gonna check it out, its a little way out, ( 15 min) but it looks like a safe place, and no residential)-- let me know your thoughts everyone--

Bike
    WEAPON
    My thoughts would be to edit the street names out of the post, as there are a few of our buddys in blue on here, what better way to fill quota than nailing a group of us with dangerous driving charges lol.

Bike
    My thoughts would be to edit the street names out of the post, as there are a few of our buddys in blue on here, what better way to fill quota than nailing a group of us with dangerous driving charges lol.
    done" if anyone wants to know where i have in mind,, PM me and i'll let ya know--

Bike
    WEAPON
    This weekend aint looking to shit hot for me, looks like i'm setting the GSXR up for race use, plus i wont' have enough time to fix the forks this weekend, looks as if the next ride for me will be the taupo trackday at the end of teh month, hopefully with a GSXR in race tirm.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    This weekend aint looking to shit hot for me, looks like i'm setting the GSXR up for race use, plus i wont' have enough time to fix the forks this weekend, looks as if the next ride for me will be the taupo trackday at the end of teh month, hopefully with a GSXR in race tirm.
    Sorry, why cant you bring the gixxer in race trim?
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Thread Information