View Poll Results: ARE YOU QUEER?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO - IM COMING TO RACE MY SCOOTER

2 5.71%
  • YES - IM A FAG WHO DRINK LATTES

6 17.14%
  • THIS POLL DOSENT CONCERN ME I DONT HAVE A SCOOTER YET IM IMPULSED TO VOTE JUST BECAUSE I CAN

27 77.14%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Be there or be Queer...

Bike
    GSXR 450

Be there or be Queer...

<<>>

So you got a scooter? well to late means you gay, but no you can redeem yourself you can take it racing... So you think your fast on a motorbike eh? well its a different kettle of fish, that take big balls mostly as any sports bike out of the box can do over 250 easily or its a piece of poop. Scooters are different small wheels, shit suspension and frame designs mean they Handel about as well as a poop on a stick. So it takes "real" skill to get around a small track fast on your scooter weather it be street magic or a lambretta.
    If your keen be there at 10am or a bit before, it costs about $30 you don't need a licence to race for the $30 you get a day licence.. you must wear full leathers or 2 pairs of jeans and knee protectors, back protector, full face, boots and gloves are a must.

SUNDAY 19TH MARCH 10AM TAINUI STREET GOKART TRACK MT. WELLINGTON AUCKLAND

FINN I BET YOU $20 I CAN GET AROUND THE TRACK FASTER THAN YOU.
    (this is the second time I have been on the track but that was about a year ago on a different bike so I have no advantages)

BE THERE OR BE QUEER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gilera_runner_flat_01.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	28255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	race1.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	28256  
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Upgrading ^_^
    woah. that's serious balls in that picture. gay balls, but balls nonetheless.
    Eat the riches! Eat your money! The revolution will be DELICIOUS!!!

Bike
    Apriliaaah!
    In that second pic, is it just me or does the guy at the back have his wheels off the ground? Is this some scooter trick to get the damn thing round the track faster - as in, you pick it up and carry it, flintstone styles?
    I told him,
    "Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?"

He said,
    "Coach, I don't know and I don't care."

Bike
    i'm keen to come down and watch Texmo trash his scooter again.
    Cibby play thing

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by WRT
    In that second pic, is it just me or does the guy at the back have his wheels off the ground? Is this some scooter trick to get the damn thing round the track faster - as in, you pick it up and carry it, flintstone styles?
    Nah scooters like that have really bad clearance hes just dicovering this...

See ya there ash
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    GSXR 450
    finn you homo come race with us put your latte down tell weasel you will join him later...
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    What's wrong with a good latte?

Next thing you'll be telling me scarves aren't in fashion anymore...

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    finn you homo come race with us put your latte down tell weasel you will join him later...
    Mate, I don't know where you got the idea I would race you on my scooter. The use of scooters is reserved solely for engaging in homosexual activites such as; coffee runs, dairy runs, visiting mummy, shopping in High St and going to Uni.

Even though this is my first scooter and I'm still getting used to it, I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of all your friends. I'll try to come and watch you though, might even give you some pointers.

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Hey Texmo,

If its not raining I'll come down for a while and watch. Matt is racing too eh...so he said he's gonna win...again.

ps: Matt is gonna join KB today I think. I'm trying to get him to sign on.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Sweet then finn look foward to being told how to do it propper. maby you can tell me how I can wheelie as well?

Will see you there FS, hes coming 3rd I think. First peter hunter second is Paul jones.... btw dose your boss know how much time you spend on the net?
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Sweet then finn look foward to being told how to do it propper. maby you can tell me how I can wheelie as well?

Will see you there FS, hes coming 3rd I think. First peter hunter second is Paul jones.... btw dose your boss know how much time you spend on the net?
    No problem mate. Here's a quick tip for you. When racing, pulling wheelies actually slows you down. You want to get all the power down on the track.

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Yeah my boss knows, he doesn't really care. I just do what I wan't then go home. Work is just like an extended lunch break really.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    No problem mate. Here's a quick tip for you. When racing, pulling wheelies actually slows you down. You want to get all the power down on the track.
    Ahhh all makes sence now why didnt I think of that before? now whats tip number two?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishslayer
    Yeah my boss knows, he doesn't really care. I just do what I wan't then go home. Work is just like an extended lunch break really.
    Where do I sign up?
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Ahhh all makes sence now why didnt I think of that before? now whats tip number two?
    Never date a woman who's got more problems than you have.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    Never date a woman who's got more problems than you have.
    Isn't your wife swedish though?
    Muhammad Ali

Thread Information