Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorbike Mechanic in Auckland

Bike
    Lookn
    hi again...

Ive had no access to the net for the last few weeks so i havent been able to reply..

Ill be really keen to get that manual off you gremlin.. Im keen as to give it a ful service asap just so i know the bike is happy.

Im low as on cash rite now so im gonna have to wait a couple of weeks before i sort my wof out..

BAD NEWS: the other day my mates little bro tried to jump on my bike and he knocked it over! cracked fairing, snapped clutch lever, grazed indicator, grazed handlebar end...Very anoying

Bike
    justsomebike
    Go to Botany Honda first- for the servicing - John's the head mechanic - GET A QUOTE FIRST, ask them to split the quote into individual parts and labour. They are pretty good. - John and Paul and David are good honest guys. 274 2727 - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

For parts if you want to shop around go to wreckers - in East Auck - Richard's your man - Corsa Motorcycle Wreckers 570 2982. He'll also be able to ask Mike from Davey wreckers from accross the road from his place if he doesn't have parts. He also has a van and can help you with bike transport at very cheap prices compared to the others - basically for as little as fuel costs when he has the time. He's a really nice honest bloke.

Also ring Red Baron - you'll probably get those smart arses Tony and Yugi - once you get a quote for parts ask them if there's any discount on that - they'll usually knock a bit off if they can.

Kerry from Motohaus is probably your best bet, but he's FLAT out on a good day and booked a month in advance on a bad day. His work is excellent and he knows bikes better than some mum's know their kids. However since he's so good, so busy and in demand his prices are not always the cheapest - but he 's well worth it. He's just very slightly more expensive - but not much - the main problem with Kerry is fitting into his schedule.

Bike
    2010 vfr 1200f
    Quote Originally Posted by clockd
    Hi everyone!

I bought a ZZR250 last week. It came with no wof as it needs rear brake disc and rear wheel bearings. Just wondering if anyone knows a good and reasonably priced motorbike mechanic in Auckland? Preferably in eastern auckland or the city, or even the North Shore. Also if anyone knows how much these should cost etc?

Any help would be greatly apprecitated.
    Cheers
    try ian livett 41 college hill ponsonby just under motomail seems to know what he is doing.

Thread Information