Thread: sunday run in Wellington

Bike
    Very Modded DR650

sunday run in Wellington

Apparently there is an ambulance run from Upper Hutt on sunday but in true hopeless fashion I haven't got any more info.

I presume local bike shops will have info but I can't get into one to have a look.
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieb
    Apparently there is an ambulance run from Upper Hutt on sunday but in true hopeless fashion I haven't got any more info.

I presume local bike shops will have info but I can't get into one to have a look.
    Is this like the Pamplona deal with the bulls, but in Upper Hutt we use Ambulances instead?
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Ambulance run is usually a charity ride organised by Ulysses. I'm a member of Ulysses but never know what they are doing as I don't go to their monthly meetings at the smoky Petone Workingmen's Club and they don't seem to be able to keep in touch electronically so I've rung up about it.

The guts is meet at 10.30am Brown Owl Akatarawa Road, then cruise into town for a barbecue.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Quote Originally Posted by merv
    The guts is meet at 10.30am Brown Owl Akatarawa Road, then cruise into town for a barbecue.
    Yea, I could be up for that. Then off to the bucket racing at Turners in Grenada North for a look see afterwards.
    Team Brehaut Racing - VMCC/MNZ #67
    supported by Team Brehaut Racing, GARAGE Espresso, TSS Red Baron, Walker & McLuskie Ltd, Porirua Auto Crash Repairs,
    Jackson Van Interiors, Super Save Cars, Supreme Screens Ltd, & Slotmedia.co.nz

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Marknz
    Yea, I could be up for that. Then off to the bucket racing at Turners in Grenada North for a look see afterwards.
    Crap,I saw you out there( I think) but didn't know who you where until later when I was talking to Lynda,I'll say gidday next time!
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha
    Crap,I saw you out there( I think) but didn't know who you where until later when I was talking to Lynda,I'll say gidday next time!
    You saw me at the Ambo ride or the bucket racing? I didn't see Lynda at either of them. Anyways yea, jump in my face next time and say gidday.
    supported by Team Brehaut Racing, GARAGE Espresso, TSS Red Baron, Walker & McLuskie Ltd, Porirua Auto Crash Repairs,

Bike
    BSA A10
    At the Bucket racing,I am guessing you were the guy who turned up on the GSXR1000? I was wandering around in Black touring leathers

I was on my way back to Wellington from Feilding on my scruffy XJ550 after the Sidecar day at Taupo on Saturday and called in to have a look,I'd forgotten about the ride or I would have gone on that first.
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha
    At the Bucket racing,I am guessing you were the guy who turned up on the GSXR1000? I was wandering around in Black touring leathers

I was on my way back to Wellington from Feilding on my scruffy XJ550 after the Sidecar day at Taupo on Saturday and called in to have a look,I'd forgotten about the ride or I would have gone on that first.
    Yup, that was me on the silver one. Not to be confused of course with Jimbo who turned up on his blue 750 about an hour later looking for me I was off doing the Pauatahanui and Haywards run before going round the bays and then heading home

But I'm sure we'll catch up sometime in the future.

Bike
    Big Orange KTM
    There is also a free training day on at Melling Railway Station Car Park from 10am to 4pm. Anyone interested needs to contact Barbara Cantillon on
    570 6730 at Hutt City Council

Its getting to the stage that there is too many things to do

Bike
    03 Ducati M800Si.e. 04 Ducati M1000Si.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marknz
    You saw me at the Ambo ride or the bucket racing? I didn't see Lynda at either of them. Anyways yea, jump in my face next time and say gidday.
    I wasn't at either of them, I was enroute Pukekohe/Wgtn. But I had dinner with Kickaha on Monday night and described you (and your bike) to him.

Being frustrated is disagreeable.

But the real disasters in life begin when you get what you want.

Bike
    Very Modded DR650

Bucket racing

Whats the deal? Anyone got any info?
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    03 Ducati M800Si.e. 04 Ducati M1000Si.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieb
    Whats the deal? Anyone got any info?
    Calling F5Dave!!!!!!

Being frustrated is disagreeable.

But the real disasters in life begin when you get what you want.

Thread Information