Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Domino's Pizza Delivery

Bike
    GSF1200S K6 Bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUSDEMERITUS
    MATE!! With that concept and some relatively edible pizza we could make $$$millions$$$. We could roll the business out in both Massey and Wainuiomata at the same time, then the world!!! Any patent attorneys in here???
    Bugger the edible bit, if they don't do it why should we, lets just slap some slop onto cardboard and let the concept do the rest
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Lol, I admire your sense of humour mate, good to see a few of us don't mind a bit of stirring

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Still better than the day I pillioned that girl in short shorts, hang on, that was yesterday. I guess I should have known better reading all the threads
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    GSF1200S K6 Bandit
    Still better than the day I pillioned that girl in short shorts, hang on, that was yesterday. I guess I should have known better reading all the threads
    Sniper you dissapoint me.

46 minutes before you posted a reply, mate you are slipping!
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Lol, I admire your sense of humour mate, good to see a few of us don't mind a bit of stirring

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    Whatever is in the garage - FXDC, Bking
    Blog Entries
    This sounds just as good as the primate I saw while riding home from work the other day - On a GN250 with only a helmet on. No gloves, singlet, shorts and believe it or not farken JANDALS! Who needs toes anyway? ........... just another stat.

Couldnt bring myself to even acknowledge him. Hav'nt got the time for gimps.

www.Ridertraining.co.nz
    NZTA Approved CBTA Instructor Assessor
    - Restricted + Full Licence Training & Testing
    - Onroad Coaching & Training
    Auckland
    Call or Txt 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Why worry Qkchk, he obviously won't be around much longer? Shit I choose to ignore those who wear bad gear. Hell, Im one of them.

I ride to work in dress pants, running shoes, jacket and helmet and gloves. Often in summer I ride home in work shirt, dress pants and helmet. If someone wants to give me a lecture on that, they are wasting their breath, I suffer the consequences if I come off. Same if I get a speeding ticket, I aint gonna winge and moan about it, the cops did their job.
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Why worry Qkchk, he obviously won't be around much longer? Shit I choose to ignore those who wear bad gear. Hell, Im one of them.
    Ditto. Im the same but I always wear good footwear (workboots) and gloves. Just the Jandals thing eerrkks me. As you say, why worry - its gonna be his problem soon enough. You can only educate........ but ya can't stop a monkey picking his bum.

www.Ridertraining.co.nz
    Auckland
    Call or Txt 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Trye, true......
    Than facing fearful odds

Look at this wanker,what a complete and utter dork! No helmet,no gloves,just a stupid fucking smile...fuck these scooter riders piss me off,I'd like to run this prick down with my Pajero,show him just what an idiot he is...no fucking clue about the dangers of bikes at all.Scooter scum!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rossi_scooter-2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	29599  

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu
    Look at this wanker,what a complete and utter dork! No helmet,no gloves,just a stupid fucking smile...fuck these scooter riders piss me off,I'd like to run this prick down with my Pajero,show him just what an idiot he is...no fucking clue about the dangers of bikes at all.Scooter scum!
    Hehehe so youre obviously not a Rossi fan..............

www.Ridertraining.co.nz
    Auckland
    Call or Txt 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Anyone who rides a scooter is a fucking idiot,I wouldn't even wave to him....

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    There are far too many shit stirrers on KB and quite frankly I find it most upsetting. Almost as upsetting as all those self rightous, do gooder pricks that piss and moan when they see a biker riding in a t-shirt. For fuck sake, the country is falling apart and they're worrying about what other people choose to wear on a motorbike? They aren't harming anyone. If they fall off, ouch - big deal.

Oh I can just see the responses now... ACC levies What about their friends and family.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu
    Anyone who rides a scooter is a fucking idiot,I wouldn't even wave to him....
    takes one to know one
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Blackbird with a million k's on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    Oh I can just see the responses now... ACC levies What about their friends and family.
    I have been known to occasionally ride without a full suit of armour on... I figure that I pay rego on 2 vehicles in this country, therefore my ACC levvies (insurance premiums) are more than paid up for when I need my arse stitched back on.

That'll be quite the operation though... It's a big arse...
    Quote Originally Posted by thealmightytaco
    It's like a bunch of guys talking calmly, sharing advice, all utopian like, and then BAM, drunken hobo slams his jug on the table and tells everyone they need to start punching each other.
    Interesting.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F
    In the UK, the delivery lads have to - by law - be given proper training in the use of the scooters and must also be provided with protective, waterproof clothing which I believe must have flourescent strips.

As for riding about in a t-shirt not harming anyone else - what about the cost to your medical bills as and when they hit the ground and lose half their skin to gravel rash? Don't know how your medical care is paid for over there, but as we still (just about) have a national health service, it all adds to our taxes to try to finance it. The more use, the more money needed to finance.

Personally, I'd never ride in a t-shirt and shorts, as I like the idea of keeping my skin in one piece. So I have jeans from Hood, which are lined with a material similar to Kevlar. And I also have a specially designed, very well vented Summer jacket (mesh panels in the front, additional sleeve vents if needed), which effectively creates a bubble of cooling air. So I'm actually cooler that the rider in t-shirt and shorts.

I did some research into the subject - hopefully this link will be of use.
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Thread Information