Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Domino's Pizza Delivery

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    We should take bets... ACC are still the ones that pay on accident costs. if you crash, regardless, it will cost the taxpayer, police time, ambulance hospital. Medical bills aren't the only thing that costs money.
    I have health insurance too, but it is ACC that pays for my medical care as a result of any accidents I may have.

MXPX responsibilty, whats that? Need I go on?
    Boyd hh er Suzuki are my heroes!
    The best deals, all the time!

Bike
    2006 PX 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar
    Lokks like there's one posting on this thread. Hopefully hr'll learn before he kills himself.
    Like I said before, I have crashed a couple of times on a standard pushbike at over 60km/hr, and yes I got hurt a bit, but it doesn't really bother me. That is part of the risk of riding a pushbike. Do you think I should take full leathers on one of those too?

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    Funny, the riders on tour d france that crash at those speeds often end up dead...

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    Quote Originally Posted by kickingzebra
    Funny, the riders on tour d france that crash at those speeds often end up dead...
    Statistically KZ that's bollocks, since 1903 there have been three deaths on the TdF, one of those was due to drugs and exhaustion. The last one was Fabio Casartelli, who's head hit a concrete block following a crash on a descent, but how many high speed spills have there been in 103 years?

Mostly it's areas of skin lost and broken limbs and collar bones....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    I must be doing wonderfully with bad statistics... bah, I blame my bad keyboard
    The point is wear the gear!!

Bike
    NC700X XR250 MTS1200
    Blog Entries
    so have we heard back from the Pizza bosses yet?
    newbie since August 2004....
    VTR250 (retired) / SV650S (Fw:Keystone19) / GSXR750(given up) / CB400(traded for 919) / CB900 Hornet / CBR954 (traded) / CBR1100XX (sold) / TuonoR (sold) / CB900 Hornet / NC700X / MTS1200 / XR250

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    Mmmm, Pizza... Dribble...

I wonder if their work ACC plan includes feeding scooter riding employees mulched pizza through a straw??
    I'll take the meatballs...

Bike
    GSF1200S K6 Bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapf
    so have we heard back from the Pizza bosses yet?
    No Zapf, nothing, nada, zip, zero. I was going to wait till the end of the week to see if they would respond.

Now because they haven't I am thinking that either their website submit comment thingy is either broke, or they have chosen to ignore me. I think the latter. So I could either try again, or not, knowing that they probably have read this and are just too shy to respond.

All I can hope is that they have read the letter, and the posts in this thread and will take some of the critisism on board and do something about it.

Does anyone here know anyone who works for Domino's, as it would be interesting to see if anything has happened.
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Lol, I admire your sense of humour mate, good to see a few of us don't mind a bit of stirring

Bike
    NC700X XR250 MTS1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz
    No Zapf, nothing, nada, zip, zero. I was going to wait till the end of the week to see if they would respond.

Now because they haven't I am thinking that either their website submit comment thingy is either broke, or they have chosen to ignore me. I think the latter. So I could either try again, or not, knowing that they probably have read this and are just too shy to respond.

All I can hope is that they have read the letter, and the posts in this thread and will take some of the critisism on board and do something about it.

Does anyone here know anyone who works for Domino's, as it would be interesting to see if anything has happened.
    care to PM / email me a copy of the letter? I'll deliver it to them on a bike
    newbie since August 2004....
    VTR250 (retired) / SV650S (Fw:Keystone19) / GSXR750(given up) / CB400(traded for 919) / CB900 Hornet / CBR954 (traded) / CBR1100XX (sold) / TuonoR (sold) / CB900 Hornet / NC700X / MTS1200 / XR250

Bike
    GSF1200S K6 Bandit
    PM sent Zapf
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Lol, I admire your sense of humour mate, good to see a few of us don't mind a bit of stirring

wtf hax,

I just appiled to be a delivery boy for dominoes on my gpz1000(cc) - im going to wear the kit (jacket gloves helmet boots) but i'll ask what gear i need to ride in what the proseedures are etc etc, most of the time the managers are students them selfs and dont really care to be frank.....

Yes I know tires and gas on my bike is probably going to = the ammount I get payed, but im getting a cape and going to become pizza man so it will be good.

Note today I rode to the petrol station with no gear at all, not even a helmet, I personnaly dont have a problem with "safty gear" I wear it (because it keeps me warm) but I wouldnt turn around and go home if i forgot my boots, hell I wouldnt even jump off my bike for boots (jacket helmet and gloves if it was a cold day...) I do make the effort for safty gear, and it is worthwhile, im just the kind of guy who does first thinks later...

To hell with it, SAFTY GEAR IS FOR WIMPS! - ahhh feels alot better. IMHO you have to feeel the ride maaan, that includes the gravel ripping your skin from your face at 200kph......
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    VFR400 nc30 and GSX-R 750
    rad! a scooter pizza boy i only see big exhaust hatchback fag ones here
    Sete you will be missed, champion at heart.

a gpz1000rx is -->NOT<-- a scooter......
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    Close enough...

Your puny bikes are closer to a scooter than my beast. sif bikes are fast sub 1000cc!

Thread Information