Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Domino's Pizza Delivery

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    114 horse at the crank on gpz thou...
    search up on gsxr 6... you may be shocked and amazed...
    165 kg dry is puny. puny = good handling, not like obese scooter.. haha
    Boyd hh er Suzuki are my heroes!
    The best deals, all the time!

Lies! puny = for weak people.

back on topic, Anyone got any sort of cheap luggage rack I can put onto my bike? Its going to be tricky carring teh pizzas :|
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    Try and find a packrack sysetm for it, and just whack some ply on it for pizza size

Bike
    VFR400 nc30 and GSX-R 750
    dang! off the topic and settle bikers are meant to be cool to each other.
    Both your bikes are rad and not scooters
    Sete you will be missed, champion at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by kickingzebra
    Try and find a packrack sysetm for it, and just whack some ply on it for pizza size
    Thats just it, theres no where to bolt the pack rack on it, and I cant find any for my bike, my idea is just to get a bit of ply tie it down with bungee cords the use more bungee cords to hold the pizzas..
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    Hmm, might make pizza a bit munched up...
    Surely there are some tie down points at least?
    U'll need to make a box/basket that will fit the pizza bag thing, coz otherwise you'll munch them up, otherwise you could try to find a top box etc that fits.
    Do ventura not make a packrack system to fit GPZ?

Bike
    2006 SV650N

I work for Domino's Pizza in Hastings, delivering on the scooter.

When they first brought them out, we had to attend a basic handling course, very similar to the one I did when I went for my learners license.
    Cornering with the bike at full lock, through the cones and emergency stop etc.
    We were provided with a open face helmet (groan) that was several sizes too large. XXL if i recall correctly. Viper was the name, greyish colour with the oddest plastic thing over the top of the visor that did nothing but look silly.
    Anyway, they gave us the helmet, and a jacket with some plastic armoured bits in it, that was also several sizes too large.
    Armour flops everywhere, i can fit a Honda racing jacket, two jerseys + two shirts under it and still have a lot of room hehe.

This was all we were provided with, and i had to fight just to get gloves and a fullface helmet for winter!!!

The attitude of the management as it appears to me, is if what we give you is legal, then meh it's good enough for you. This has changed a little bit with the coming of winter, but only as a necessity to shut me up and keep me delivering

I've had quite a few bikers chat to me, either on deliveries or outside the store about the lack of proper gear. Including i'm fairly sure KB's own Froggyfrenchman (the mullet gave it away bro )

If you'd like to share your opinion with Dominos on their lack of gear or whatever, the pizza boxes have a toll free feedback line on them, and there is an online feedback form here.

That was a bit of a rambling rant
    If you're in Hastings, Havelock Nth or Flaxmere and see a Dominos scooterboy, give us a wave!
    I'm quite friendly when i'm not being abused by passersby

Thread Information