Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How to wheelie, a MUST read.

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    i did a huge wheelie today on my fx110.. scared the sh1t out of me.. got it up like 45 degree angle..
    never again shall i try doing a wheelie on my work bike *yeah right
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    RMZ 450, F4RGVGP125
    Bring me your pitty boy i need to get some time i reckon a few hours with what i now know and ill be giving you the learn again

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by liftback
    oh oh! pick me! pick me! I wanna learn to wheelie without trashing the 636...

(so far can only do baby ones under power in 1st)
    yer next time theres a few coming over for a play...I'll give ya a shout
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    RGV250, GP100 Bucket
    Wicked, thanks

Bike
    VFR400 nc30 and GSX-R 750
    nice write up
    Sete you will be missed, champion at heart.

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos
    yer next time theres a few coming over for a play...I'll give ya a shout

Yeahhh-whens that party gonna happen that we were talkin about last time we were over? Is my monteiths still there (I know you love it so much)
    Sargent Major: "Now then, who called the cook a bastard?"
    Small voice from the rear: "Who called that bastard a cook?"

Bike
    RGV250, GP100 Bucket
    Wheeling and a party? i'll be there with bells on. Big ones.

Bike
    dirty ns2fiddyr
    Bring big balls instead of bells, then the wheelies will work better
    Boyd hh er Suzuki are my heroes!
    The best deals, all the time!

Bike
    none
    This is blatantly (with permission sort of) stolen from Custom Fighters forums
    HA HA HA HA!!!! That's funny shit! You Kiwi's are great!!! LOL! Our site is down right now Our host was doing some upgrading but we should be back online soon! Anyways, that is a great article, so pass it around, its good advice!!!
    CustomFighters.com - sportbikes and streetfighters, forums, picture gallery, contests, arcade, informative articles, technical specifications of sportbikes and more!

Bike
    1989 Yamaha sr185
    One of my so called mates was just saying how he didn't believe my bike has the guts to do a wheelie.

I'll show him. I'll show him good.

I've gotta learn quick, the only problem is my bike is held together with four different kinds of tape, the springs from inside pens and a shoelace. I'm afraid if I crash it it might fall apart. It's a Yamaha SR185 from the 80s, but it goes good for what it is.

And the more I read these forums the more I realize I don't know jack about bikes. I don't know if I can even call myself a biker. I havn't really done anything to deserve the title. Maybe when I learn to pull an intentional wheelie. I've done a few, but never on purpose.

Or perhaps I'll earn the title by going for a tour of the south island in the middleof winter. I think my dad called that the "brass balls tour".

If your bike lacks the power to wheelie you'll have to bounce it then drop the clutch.
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    96 Suzuki Dr350
    Awesome reading. Have had bikes for years but still remember the wicked gravel rash when I was 16. Never been game since. Think I'll find a beach and give it a crack, thanks man

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushbike View Post
    One of my so called mates was just saying how he didn't believe my bike has the guts to do a wheelie.

I'll show him. I'll show him good.

I've gotta learn quick, the only problem is my bike is held together with four different kinds of tape, the springs from inside pens and a shoelace. I'm afraid if I crash it it might fall apart. It's a Yamaha SR185 from the 80s, but it goes good for what it is.

And the more I read these forums the more I realize I don't know jack about bikes. I don't know if I can even call myself a biker. I havn't really done anything to deserve the title. Maybe when I learn to pull an intentional wheelie. I've done a few, but never on purpose.

Or perhaps I'll earn the title by going for a tour of the south island in the middleof winter. I think my dad called that the "brass balls tour".
    My old mate Neville Stocker wheelied one of those pigs around the whole circuit of Baypark years back - I've even got photos of it somewhere!!
    Was such a laugh, who would have thought one of those old things could do that!! Whats more, the throttle cable broke and he had to use the cable!!!!
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    Husky TE310, 2 Buckets and a ZXR250C
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinefour View Post
    As boomer said get a shitter to practice on. Now where did I put that DRZ again...
    In my garage.
    Front wheel goes up nicely .

Bike
    Honda F4i
    Will reducing tyre pressure stop the bike from pulling a burnout? The last time I tried to pop it UPonONE (rolling at about 40kmh) it spun up instead of popping up.

I haven't bothered trying another one since.
    I wave to every biker I see.

Thread Information