Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talking v Riding

Bike
    Not many, if any
    nice thinking redstar   i fully agree.

And redstar, are you likly to be riding out on the old 400? If so at least ill have somone with as slow a bike as me just not as unskilled/slow a rider as me damnit :P

Damn nice bike thru the bends i must say - not that ive had much experience on bikes, i think ive only ridin *counts*12 odd bikes :/ and non in that midrange cc rating.  Anyways the next bike im keen to ride is the old Kawasaki Z1300, remember them? old man had one.. never got to ride it as i was only 9-10 and still learning on the old SL/XL125's    but now that is a bike! waaahhoooo oldskool streightliner!

Bike
    2005 Blackbird xx
    Hi Wkid

As always I'm keen to get out, T and I have all next week off so no doubt if the weathers fine we'll be on the bike.

Do you have any photos from the last ride as I'm keen to see them??

Cheers

B

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    No KK, my parents didn't finance my bike obsession. In fact, they said exactly the opposite 'you can ride, but we're NOT paying'. Hence, I worked for 2 years part time doing dishes and laboruing over the summer (not glamourous but earned cash) to buy my GPX, worked again for 2 years doing dishes and summer work to buy my ZXR 250 and i've been working full time to finance my 6R! I've bought it all (gear, bikes/maintenence) myself  and can't afford a car yet because I'd rather have a decent bike that i can look after and enjoy rather than ride it into the ground to 'save costs'.

I agree with Mike.. .skimping on maintenance (specially critical stuff like chains) is only going to lead to problems eh.

Just look at Tranzrail No money on maintenance to make their profit look good and now they're up the creek withno decent assets! Silly beggars :P

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Dan,

Saturday, if its fine. Friday is pig out on hot cross bun day and Sunday is pig out on chocolate day!.....hmm, or maybe Monday.

But which direction?
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Upwards?

and sorry guys i dont think ill make it, im @ end of adjustment on chain and shes slappin the swingarm.  So im taking a link out now tonite and going to continue adjusting, just for 6-7 weeks till my chain lands in auckland

Bike
    2005 Blackbird xx
    Hi Wkid

Any ideas about the ride this weekend, Saturday is good for us.

But keen to ride any day.

cheers

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    How about a gentle ride to Kawhia???

Meet at Autobahn at 9am - go via Rangiriri to miss the motorway.  A lot more open road stuff - but some good corners to roll in to at wicked speeds - then the road to Kawhai gets all nasty!

Just an idea?

Bike
    2005 Blackbird xx
    sound good to me, Saturday then ?

Thread Information