Thread: "KBers are dicks"

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by skyryder
    How many types of dicks are there

1 Dick head

2 Clever Dick

3 King Dick

That's all I can come up with. Are there any others??
    big dick....little dick....stupid dick....
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    I've been around online communities for a long time and in general it's usually people who haven't got any experience of that community directly, rather they just heard from friends it sucks. And usually those friends are people who have turned up thinking they're King Shit and get arseholed off the site or they read 1/2 dozen posts and quit.

KB may seem to have a high rate of crashes, but the thing about this place is if someone says whoops I threw it down the road IN the forums then everyone knows about it. Other types of groups don't have the extremely rapid dispersal of news that a website does.

Personally, I don't bother too much telling people that I am a regular here now. As with most websites I've been involved with people find their own way here. If they want to find somewhere online that is about bikes then they'll end up here quickly. If they don't then they're usually not interested in using computers.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Cagiva Navigator 1000
    Everywhere you go I guess you will find an element that you could call dicks but as allready stated, I have met a lot of real nice people here that have enhanced my motorcycleing experience.
    If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've just high-sided!
    مافي مشكلة

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos
    errrrr.........stop using fancy orchlander words.......us cunt-ry pumpkins don't know that shit!
    I'm greatly offended - I'll have you know that I am Taranaki born and choose to now live in Hawkes Bay - both places are FAR superior to orchland. I will accept your apology with grovelling befitting a cunt-ry parsnip- oops, I mean pumpkin...
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by yungatart
    I'm greatly offended - I'll have you know that I am Taranaki born and choose to now live in Hawkes Bay - both places are FAR superior to orchland. I will accept your apology with grovelling befitting a cunt-ry parsnip- oops, I mean pumpkin...
    errrrrrr........from the naki eh........hmmmm......I'm a lil surprised you know words that big if thats the case.......
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    None any more
    errrrrrr........from the naki eh........hmmmm......I'm a lil surprised you know words that big if thats the case.......
    Be VERY careful where you go with this, Mr Poos...
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Hitcher is also from the Naki.... I think you'll find that is from whence many of those competent in the art of spelling and grammar originate. I await your humble apology....
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by yungatart
    Hitcher is also from the Naki.... I think you'll find that is from whence many of those competent in the art of spelling and grammar originate. I await your humble apology....
    you got rep

Bike
    farmquad
    i'm holding a tupperware party on the 26th if anyone's keen...
    ..it's another red light nightmare..

Bike
    2001 Ducati ST4
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast
    I have only been on a handful of KB rides and Puke open days, but people were generally really welcoming and far from a pack of dicks. Considering that normally all of them knew each other and I was the odd one out, this puts them above most 'groups' that I've ever come in contact with..
    I have to agree with this, I've only recently joined and only been on a couple of rides, but I was never made to feel like the 'odd one out'...

...even if I can't keep up.. .
    A.K.A SPACEBOY!!
    Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Met a lot of good people from this site, contacted a lot more good people I have yet to meet.
    But there is a certain bunch that do the writing equivalent of "talking just to hear their head roar" - they know who they are but never mind, it makes the rest of us look good!!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Well.....I used to tell everyone I met about this site back when it was about the bikes- now that theres so much childish shit on here I dont bother unless I direct them to certain folks who will be able to give constructive advice.
    But as Big Dave says, it will be what it will be- as long as Spank is willing to let anything go, it open season for all
    Have to say, I dont enjoy/check the site out as much as I used to
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    77' CB750 Cafe Racer, 2009 Z750
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite
    I treat people online as I would in the real world, I would be surprised if some stranger came up to me at a race meeting and said you look like the type to check out mens penises at urinals, and I'm not just saying that because I'm 2 meters tall lol

You hit the nail on the head there sugilite.

I'm new here but I found KB is a Good place for advise on problems, what and where to buy gear and places to ride. Not really into the group rides I prefer riding on my own, just a personal preference. Theres been a few times when I've tagged along with another bike for a while at a nice pace and would like to ride with them again, so I guess here would be a good place to try and find them.
    I love the smell of twin V16's in the morning..

Bike
    Ducati 900ss The Guido Torpedo
    big dick....little dick....stupid dick....
    Dick cheese, fat dick, thin dick, needle dick......

I've had it a couple of times that people have said to me that quote "those guys are f@cken dangerous" etc....
    To which I've replied have you been on a KB ride before? and the answer is almost always no. My crew here usually have quite well organised rides and I've only met good suportive people here.

Takes all kinds I suppose.
    Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire. -Samuel Johnson

Bike
    2010 Thruxton & 2013 Think Ion
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatjim
    Hey 200+k's on a tiger900 is hooning, (and scary)
    Thats coming from a Twin Honda rider, so we understand!

Thread Information