Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Track Time April 5th

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    don't I wish you were joking

Did you read that Motogp thread about the crash Kato had?

"Kato had a daughter just 10 days ago, and would be 26 tomorrow...
    Dr Costa says Kato has a 15% chance of survival. But the real bad news is that there was a problem between his first and second vertebrae and even if he does survive he will have lost the use of his legs, arms and even breathing.. he won't be able to breathe by himself and will need a respirator at all times. He will be paralyzed from the neck down. "

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Incredibly sad.  So sad it makes me mad.  Id give him my body if i could.  I honestly dont mean to disrespect anybody or anything like that in what i say about the race track, and maybe i do take my body/life for granted, and i do realise the risk involved.  But id rather race and die, even if it was next month, then to die in 20 years time and have not raced again at all.  Racing is my reason to live, my only hope, so god help anybody that trys to snake it from me :P

No, on a more serious note then that last bit, I would rather race again and die then not at all,  and if i did die tomorrow, or in a month, i wouldnt regret anything and if the doc wanted me to live paralyzed, and there was no modern stuff to let me race bikes whilst paralyzed, then Id want to be killed, and have my body parts used for either research or sombody more in need.

But dont be worried or anything, Season doesnt start till September i think?

Live Fast, Die Young. -just a funny saying my mates always saying to me.

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    Hey KK the winter season starts sooner, and there's a race at Taupo this Sunday...not as far to travel as Manfeild. But note that the biggest part of racing is finishing.........and the art of racing is winning at the slowest possible speed

TTFN

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    Kwaka
    The full quote is: "Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse." It's the last bit that's the problem...

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hmm, well my RVF400 racebike (well imported andnot put on street, so i wont put on street, ill just strip and race) is due in about 1.5-2mnths, so its a little late :/

and ahh thanx for that full quote.  i shall be looking my best every day

Thread Information