Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updating your skills

Bike
    GSXR 450
    I would be keen. Whats the costs ect?
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    four hours is $200. but if I have to travel over an hour in each direction for just one four hour session, then I would need to charge something for travel costs.
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    I still have a couple of sessions left for the weekend in Tauranga 10.11 JUNE. please PM me to book.
    W
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

Tauranga

For those in Tauranga, that have emailed me, and are not available on the weekend of 10/11 June, please PM me your availability, and I will see if I can get two people on the same weekend, and then I can make another trip toTauranga.
    My availability at the moment would be th weekend of 24/25 June, or any time the week beginning the 2nd July.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

week beginning 2nd July training

For anyone available weekdays, I have managed to get a weeks leave from work starting the 2nd July. There fore anyone who could take a half day from work or whatever, then I have bookings available. If people can come to Auckland, then that is great. For those outside Auckland, I would try to get two people in a similar location together for the same day. PM me if you are interested.

Tricia

Bike
    2008HONDA cbr600rr
    Hi Tricia, yes I would be really keen on either going to Auckland or to Tauranga or anywhere in between..

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    OK LADS AND LASSIES. i HAVE ONE MORE SLOT AVAIALBE FOR SUNDAY 11jUNE IN TAURANGA. PLEASE pm ME YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR THIS SESSION.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
    RICIA

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Theres one or two Coasters that could use your help.

Does having a current licence help ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck

Hey! it sounds like you are referring to me.
    Everyone knows if you want to be a better rider you just go out and buy Rossi Replica leathers and Helmet

I'm keen on this 'updating your skill's however, so will keep an eye out on future opportunities to partake.

Once to question - Is it possibly to have the session split up, i.e. 2 hours one day and 2 hours on another, or is it only practical if done in a 4 hour session? or what exactly is the schedule?

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Swanny im afraid you got that wrong

Its Quausimoto leathers. I hear they the bees knees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Yes , since you are local, you could do two hours one day, and two hours the next day. But I find that for people who have a good sound riding knowledge, as opposed to newbies, get better results from a four hour session.PM me your availability if you like.

Tricia
    Quote Originally Posted by swanny
    Hey! it sounds like you are referring to me.
    Everyone knows if you want to be a better rider you just go out and buy Rossi Replica leathers and Helmet

I'm keen on this 'updating your skill's however, so will keep an eye out on future opportunities to partake.

Once to question - Is it possibly to have the session split up, i.e. 2 hours one day and 2 hours on another, or is it only practical if done in a 4 hour session? or what exactly is the schedule?

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Hope the weather is OK for my season with Tricia tomorrow Looking forward ta getting a real learning
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Hey doug,
    I am not due to see you until next weekend, the 17th June.Will text you to confirm that you have received this message.

Tricia
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderInBlack
    Hope the weather is OK for my season with Tricia tomorrow Looking forward ta getting a real learning

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderInBlack
    Yer I got a learning. I learnt that I should read my diary before heading to AK. My day is next Saturday, DOH. LOL
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Hi folks,
    I have two lesson sessions available for this Thurs 15th and two available for Friday the 16th. My preference would be for the Whangaparaoa peninsula or north shore, but it is open for debate.

PM me if you are interested.

Tricia1000
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck

Thread Information