Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Updating your skills

Bike
    2008HONDA cbr600rr
    Absolutely Brilliant is how I describre my lesson with Tricia This lady knows what she's talking about and she did it in a way that I didn't feel like a complete moron Those 4 hrs just flew by and Tricia only went over the basics. (what does that tell u about my riding ah? ) No honestly, I've come away feeling much better on my bike and I will make sure I do the practising bits first b4 I go off riding. HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE is what I have to say, and I'm amazed how Tricia could pick out straight away where I could improve, very clever lady. Thank you Tricia for the Saturday lesson, I will be in touch to see when you can book me in again, prob in a few months time.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    I am also available for two sessions this coming Saturday.

tricia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia1000
    Hi folks,
    I have two lesson sessions available for this Thurs 15th and two available for Friday the 16th. My preference would be for the Whangaparaoa peninsula or north shore, but it is open for debate.

PM me if you are interested.

Tricia1000
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    I still have a few sessions available for the week beginning the 2nd July. I have the whole week off work.
    PM me if you are interested.

Tricia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia1000
    I am also available for two sessions this coming Saturday.

tricia
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    I have a two hour or three hour session available this Sunday in the Albany area. PM me if interested.
    Tricia

Bike
    A black One

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles
    Absolutely Brilliant is how I describre my lesson with Tricia This lady knows what she's talking about and she did it in a way that I didn't feel like a complete moron Those 4 hrs just flew by and Tricia only went over the basics. (what does that tell u about my riding ah? ) No honestly, I've come away feeling much better on my bike and I will make sure I do the practising bits first b4 I go off riding. HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE is what I have to say, and I'm amazed how Tricia could pick out straight away where I could improve, very clever lady. Thank you Tricia for the Saturday lesson, I will be in touch to see when you can book me in again, prob in a few months time.
    As said above Tricia nows what she is talking about i have got back into riding in the last couple of years,done the BRONZ course and followed up with a riding assesment by tricia,did it with a pillion and was benificial for my cornering and the little things that make for a safer ride,her explanations were clear and understandable. But might have to buy another bike now as she has convinced the wife to take up riding

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Glad you enjoyed the session. Like I told you on the day, your wife is a natural "bikie". Get that 250 out of the shop PDQ (Pretty Damn Quick)

I still have a couple of sessions available for week beginning 3rd July.

Tricia
    Quote Originally Posted by crusa
    As said above Tricia nows what she is talking about i have got back into riding in the last couple of years,done the BRONZ course and followed up with a riding assesment by tricia,did it with a pillion and was benificial for my cornering and the little things that make for a safer ride,her explanations were clear and understandable. But might have to buy another bike now as she has convinced the wife to take up riding

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

Tauranga training in September

Hi Gals and Guys,
    I am hoping to be in Tauranga on the 1st 2nd, and 3rd of September. But it is dependant on numbers. If you are interested PM me. First come, first served basis.

Tricia

Bike
    2007 ER 6N

Thumbs up You won't be disappointed!!

I attended a session with Tricia last Sunday and came away with a huge boost of confidence. I have been riding/commuting for 2 and a half years (without any training) and picked up a lot of bad habits along the way. Tricia soon put a stop to all of that in a couple of hours. It's one thing to read about techniques etc in a magazine but to have someone following you and nit-picking (in a nice way) is terrific. I will be going back in a couple of months when the weather is better and would recommend anyone thinking about doing this to DO IT. Once Tricia shows me how to corner better look out Rossi..
    ]

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    tricia how much notice do you require for sept?
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by babyB
    tricia how much notice do you require for sept?
    Hi there,
    Thanks for your post. As soon as I have a commitment of three or more people for the weekend in Tauranga, then I can start making def bookings. So as I said, first come first served.
    As soon as I have a min of three people (each for 3-4 hour sessions) then I take deposits, and bookings are confirmed.

Hope this helps ;o)
    Tricia

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    cheers Tricia
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    CB1300
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40078
    Do you do beginners? Your first post suggested not.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40078
    Do you do beginners? Your first post suggested not.
    HI there,
    Yes I do. Your partner will need to have her Learners Licence first and her own road-legal bike though. So she will need to go to someone to get her BHS test, then sit her theory test, and then, once she has a bike, I can start her from scratch. IF she has already been riding pillion for 5.5 years, then I expect that within about four hours, I could have her riding around her own environment, on roads that she is familiar with.

Tricia

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia1000 View Post
    HI there,
    Yes I do. Your partner will need to have her Learners Licence first and her own road-legal bike though. So she will need to go to someone to get her BHS test, then sit her theory test, and then, once she has a bike, I can start her from scratch. IF she has already been riding pillion for 5.5 years, then I expect that within about four hours, I could have her riding around her own environment, on roads that she is familiar with.

Tricia
    Thanks for that I will keep you in mind for when she has mastered the clutch.

Right now I need someone to teach her the foundation fundamentals.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Thanks for that I will keep you in mind for when she has mastered the clutch.

Right now I need someone to teach her the foundation fundamentals.
    She can learn that when she is doing the BHS course. If there was an off-road area near where you live, and if she had a 250, then I could teach her, but I can't take her on the road, until she gets her learners licence.

Thread Information