Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taupo Racing And Track Days

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hah reckon!

MITCH! you better watch it girly! hahaha, your so mean to such a young impressionable lad   hahaha!

yeah wasnt it the post classics or somthing the next day? and yes i used to work sundays @ rental car jobs (and most sats too but got that one off) and also i dont have a racing licence, which i take it you need to race

mitch my time will come, as very eager as i am to get in there and have the fun - at least my times not nearly up :P

to me, 30 is the end of life as i currently know it, 30 is the time everyones settled down with wives and kids and all sorts of other routine things. therefore, 30 and beyond is the after-life :P

and hey mitch, at least now after this im happy because oneday i might be able to beat u on the track...if you do your norm and get a DNF

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Crashing   is   Fun ???????!!!

You're all fucking mad !!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    Taupo, hell it was cool to be there dispite the wet & cold. blu, mitch good to meet you. & girl your an insperation (give me some time and ill get to f1.lol)

i got out there and did granny on a bike impersonations but hay i loved it. got lots of good aadvice, learned heaps bout wet riding. oh and things like open the helmet vents befor going out and demisting the visor not a bad idear either . yep ill be back on the 10 Aug wahooooo cant waite (would like to ride manfield but well see)
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    98 HondaRS125
    Hey KK, If life ends at thirty you'd better get your PUSSY ass out to the track so an old dead guy like me can KICK YOU SAD BUTT!!
    Reading your posts i think your the fastest guy Never to race a bike.HA HA HA HA-PUSSY
    Luv it!

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    Oh Dave you have such a way with words   I love it!!!!!!! 

KK your eventually going to have to stop talking yourself up and get out there and prove to us all how good you really are   to be honest I think by the time you get your shit together BabyB and Me are both going to clean you up.  That chicks got more balls than you just for getting out and riding in that shit on Sunday. 

Crashing   is   Fun ???????!!!

You're all fucking mad !!

Thanks SPman, there are worse things to be. lol No don't get me wrong crashing is not exactly fun!!  However in certain circumstances (ie Sunday) it can be very exciting. 

BabyB If you can you should try and make it to Manfield!!!  I like your style chick, your all good!! 
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    All this talk of girls with balls is confusing me somewhat

I had a look around and found the perfect racebike for KK. Easy to work on, low maintenance, and easy to get his knee down....just in case he wants to stop the talking and start the racing.

TTFN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minime.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	165  
    Legalise anarchy

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    Si you've cracked it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    I also understand those things crash with great regularity!! perfect for kk!

whats the set up for one of those cost blu?? I think that would be a great way to start at low cost and good fun + convenience

Bike
    Not many, if any
    haha yeah hey how much are they!

and yes mitch - both you and BayB with both beat me, and yeah Dave you would run rings around me, i dont sit here and type what i type to piss you off by trying to sound fast, because i already know im not.  I sit here and type what i type because im young and you are all not :P  -and yes it gives me kicks everytime i think of that, its just who i am .

and yes someday ill be the old one, and too damn bad for me then, shit happens.  But now im making the absolute most of being young (and nieve)

But oneday i will touch the tyres of my RVF onto the tarmac of a track, and i will most likly come last, and still enjoy the fuck outta it -and if i crash, stink for the pocket, but all that adren pumping hard will feel better then the nice cold steiny i have after a hard days crashing

My CB250 = nearly finished, i think i will ride it to work by friday.

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    That would never do for KK.

It looks as if it has all the proper parts!!!!

Bike
    Not many, if any
    *whack*

low-blow.

the truth hurts  

but oneday i will own a nice bike, oneday i will own a bike with matching tyres, matching breaks, no leaks @ all, and no im not talking about a BMX, i mean a motorcycle.. yes, dreams are free although the reality of it aint, but shall someday be.

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    It sounds like those" Bitchin biker babes" are gonna burn your lanky young buck butt on the track (if you ever make it) KK.

I'd be very afraid.

I know I'm intimidated enough to rethink the track day bike and I have no intention of racing. At least I can blame age but your young as you continually point out so no excuses.

As for one day having a nice bike, you already do, it's just that its in the guise of four craped out bikes.

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hmmm true about the crapped out bikes in disguise :P -maybe.

but no im not afraid of those biker babes,  not because they aint scarey, but not because i think i can beat them.   Because i have nothing to loose, and everything to gain from experience.

And yeah i may talk shit heaps here and everything as i know i do :P and damn i sure as hell wont giveup the chance of being proud to be young, but out there on the track i plan on being all eyes/ears and trying to take in as much as poss, as i will even have things to learn from the most novice rider out there.

"I can see i can see i can see i am going blind."  - sorry random quote - listening to KoRn - Blind,  right now.

Yamahamaman Guest
    KK, what brand of Helmet do you use?

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Im really old and really slow and do I worry.....nahhh. Its a blessed relief to know your own limitations and not give a shit.
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Thread Information