Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taupo Racing And Track Days

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    i reckon it dont matter how fast or slow ya go, young or old, just make sure you love what ya doing you only live once.

live to ride and ride to live
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    The only real limitation is that - the older you get, the more it hurts and the easier it is to injure yourself, if you arse off. - hence the natural fear factor tends to slow you down with age.

Other than that..........yee hah!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Not many, if any
    true spman.

and i use a CMS helmet why do you ask? (its got Crash and Burn written on the front for luck

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    KK You sure have taken a verbal bashing over the last couple of days!!  Good on you for being able to take it as good as you give it, tis a rare quality in someone so YOUNG hehe     We all talk shit and plenty of it.   
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    Not many, if any
    haha yeah - but i wont mention that ive been sitting in the corner of my room for the past few days after work telling myself that nobody loves me and nobody cares if i live or die, and how i wish i didnt spend money on bikes and just bought a knife and slashed my wrists.

hahahahaa :P   - hey guys i came home from work today and my greatest daddy being the bloody nice bloke that he is, bogged, sanded, and primed the tank and tailpeice of my 250, looks great!  - parents are the best (as you can tell im not one of those "i hate my parents they stuffed my life up yadda yadda" kids :P)

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Full points for you KK

There are far too many of the other type!

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Kwaka-Kid
    [B]haha yeah - but i wont mention that ive been sitting in the corner of my room for the past few days after work telling myself that nobody loves me and nobody cares if i live or die, and how i wish i didnt spend money on bikes 

he he heh Krash and Burn Kid - you R so much the man - I'm proud of you, and I've never met you even. It's just,  I wish any one of my kids would ride. (My guys ar e age 17 and 20). Bugger, they won't, don't, and sniff at it like, huh it's not cool to do what Mum does. I've tried to tempt them = but no go. I'd love to ride out sometimes togethr and share the experience....... they don't have a clue what its like and I can't even tell them much cos they groan.

You go for it KK and it's so good to read yr crazy posts and manic deeds, and that you like your old man and appreciate what he does for you -  good karma that.

Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400

shit oh dear it's nearly 2.00am ... this bloddy site is addicitve ....
    Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero

dont worry bestfun your not alone ...& yep it is.....just a dam good site

kk good on ya......(wish my parents would support me in steed of giving lectures)
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    so addictive that when idiots like me go to work at stupid hours, they still log on! Thankfully more silly people have been online since I was on last night to provide me with some entertainment!

Yeah, for all your madness KK, at least you're out there riding.. 4 bikes nonetheless (we'll give you the benefit of the doubt about their running condition!)

Bestfun, I think the best way to get kids onto a bike is to make sure they try and commute into the city at peak traffic times in a car.. and make the point of overtaking them in the queue each day and raving about how little it cost you to fill up when you get home

Bike
    Not many, if any
      *shucks*

bestfun - have you tried dirt riding? or what about mechanics of bikes? spose you cant force a kid, but for me as a 9yo my old man pulled apart an old 1973 SL125, and we did piston/rings and re painted tank and frame etc, made this old hunk of shit look like its loved and by the end of the blimmin 6 odd months, i was soooo damn keen to ride this thing id spent so long and hard working on (or just handing spanners, but hey, i didnt care) that when i got on it he cudnt get me off

but i spose ur kids are getting a bit old for 9yo father/son stuff eh. or mother for that matter (altho mine just stayed up in kitched and made sure we had sufficient workers meals).

hmmm, crazy, i reckon all my mates if given the chance (they havnt ridin bikes mostly) would ride a bike and grown to like it, its just they dont have enough passion in the first place to put their money into an area they are unsure of, and also it would mostly kik a fuss up around the house.

Well cya all later, leave for work in 5 mins (and dont orry you guys working odd hours, i am into full shift work by my next roster starting in 2 weeks not good working weekends etc, but thats life.

Thread Information