Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to join

Bike
    1999, 250 Suzuki Marauder

I'd like to join

Hey everyone, I would like to join the cruisers club, but I only ride a 250! It still confuses those that are not aware, and I have had comments that 'oh it's a mini harley" So let me know if you have a ride list available.
    Take care all
    Shazz

Bike
    SV400
    Go into AFC motorcycles in Palmy and have talk with Bruce. He's the president of the club so should be able to give you all the details. Or PM Beemer as she seems to be pretty actively involved in the club too..

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    My husband and I are both members of the club but we're based in Levin so Bruce is the best one to contact as he's at AFC as mentioned. I won't be riding for a bit as I'm going to hospital next week for surgery on my jaw and I don't think a helmet will feel that great for a while!

You've just missed the latest club night - which was tonight - usually it's the first Monday of the month but it was a holiday yesterday.

There's an overnight trip in July, and a brunch ride this Sunday, departing BP Metro at 9am and heading to Kimbolton.

It's not a cruiser's club though - in fact there aren't many cruisers in the club at all, and only one Harley from memory. Most of us ride sports bikes, but as long as you can keep up, we don't really care what you ride. You're not thinking of the Levin and Custom Touring Club are you? Sorry I can't help with any details for them as I don't know any members.
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Bike
    05 zx10r
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    a brunch ride this Sunday, departing BP Metro at 9am
    which bp is that? if my bike is rego'd and wof'd in time i would like to join that ride.

thats if the parts turn up tomorrow and get them on tomorrow night and wof'd on friday or saterday

if all goes to plan

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    BP Metro is the one on the corner of Ferguson and Princess Streets.
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Bike
    1999, 250 Suzuki Marauder

Smile Hi

Ride this Sunday, cool. Will try to get there at that time, but going out on the town the night before so will have to see.
    What time you planning on being at Kimbolten for brunch. And where are you going to be located, may have to motor that way instead and catch up for a latte for breaky.
    Trying to get girl-mate of mine that way so have given all details to her so she might make the start of time.

Bike
    2005 Suzuki boulevard C50

I can drop off a membership form for you if you want Shazzy ..... drop mer a txt if you want one, am ova Palmy every day

Im flat out building an 11.5 metre housebus so wont be on the rides for a few weeks.
    Im a new member to CDs
    Get Vengence on your kids !!! Live long enough to be grandparents

Bike
    '06 ZX6R with Flames!
    I know I really should check this more often ... sorry!

Mind you does show that the "network" works.

Kev did indeed grab a mag / membership form off me Shazz.

So hope is all sorted now. Feel free to contact us as per the mag if you have any further questions.
    Cheers Busted #66
    "If I make it out the drive Its a good day!"

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Are there any rides this weekend?
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    Concours 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Are there any rides this weekend?
    We could organise one for Sunday if the weather is ok Who is keen and where to

Bike
    06 r1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    My husband and I are both members of the club but we're based in Levin so Bruce is the best one to contact as he's at AFC as mentioned. I won't be riding for a bit as I'm going to hospital next week for surgery on my jaw and I don't think a helmet will feel that great for a while!

You've just missed the latest club night - which was tonight - usually it's the first Monday of the month but it was a holiday yesterday.

There's an overnight trip in July, and a brunch ride this Sunday, departing BP Metro at 9am and heading to Kimbolton.

It's not a cruiser's club though - in fact there aren't many cruisers in the club at all, and only one Harley from memory. Most of us ride sports bikes, but as long as you can keep up, we don't really care what you ride. You're not thinking of the Levin and Custom Touring Club are you? Sorry I can't help with any details for them as I don't know any members.
    sounds like fun havent heard any think like that in levin since warren martin use to do the rides will have to come along on one if there is room for a tired old blade and rider
    Give it heaps buy a R1

Bike
    '06 ZX6R with Flames!
    Hey People

The club doesnt have anything organised for this weekend. But do feel free to play amongst yourselves

Our next ride is our overnighter mid July. But that one is for paid up members only I'm afraid to say.

But we do have a club night Monday (July 3) at the Awapuni so if you want to come along and meet the crew feel free.

Cheers
    Busted
    Cheers Busted #66

Bike
    Big Orange KTM
    Hey Bruce where are you all going to??
    If you're not living on the edge you're not leaning over far enough

Bike
    '06 ZX6R with Flames!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle
    Hey Bruce where are you all going to??
    Nice pic

Heading up Taihape way to River Valley. By all acounts its a pretty cool place so hopefuly will be good trip.
    Cheers Busted #66

Bike
    2005 Suzuki boulevard C50
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted
    Nice pic

Heading up Taihape way to River Valley. By all acounts its a pretty cool place so hopefuly will be good trip.
    aaawwww a ride on and here I am sitting in warm sunny Tasmania missing out on it lmao trust it went well and fun was had by all
    Get Vengence on your kids !!! Live long enough to be grandparents

Thread Information