Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $6000 Dollar supporter challenge

Bike
    None any more
    Hmmm. Sounds like it would make a nice commuter...
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    K14's your man.

Team Kiwibiker anyone?

Thousands of registered users. $20 each ought to give us some spare cash as well.

If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Walking
    But K14's just brought a new RS for himself.

Who would he lease that out too?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely - perfect way to earn 50% of the fee.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Honda CBR600RR9
    Another great inititive by Shaun, full marks. People should be giving their left nut to get on a bike like this.
    People must realise that to buy prep a 600 for a season costs mega bucks, not to mention the time it takes to do. not just buying the bike but to have spare rims, warmers, stands etc, so to lease one is a great idea esp with great backup support.
    This is a very cheap way to race at the top level on a great bike, I am sure you will be inundated (is that a word??) with requests as there is a lot of young talent coming through.

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Maido
    I am sure you will be inundated (is that a word??) with requests
    Yes. It is such a word. May you be deluged with praise.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    Honda PC800
    just a point--the nats dont finish feb--its gonna be a looooong season
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    GSXR450

so

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    just a point--the nats dont finish feb--its gonna be a looooong season
    That is why I have said untill after the summer series ends at Paeroa, u no reed engrish boy

Bike
    GSXR450

not this way

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2
    K14's your man.

Team Kiwibiker anyone?

Thousands of registered users. $20 each ought to give us some spare cash as well.

Jim2, my offer of this package is aimed at people that get on this site and rattle away all day about riders needing help, it is also a way of saying thanks to the board for the massive effort for Jason Mcewan last year.

There are a lot of people on this site that could pull the 6k I have offered this ride at, either from there own wallets or from a corporation, as per a certain man did for a very keen Auckland racer we all know very well.

This challenge is for some one to step up to the plate and go out and find the money, not to try and create a Team KiwiBiker.

I keep reading how so and so has no money to go racing, well if some one wants soandso on a good package with good support, here is the chance.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    roughly how many race meets does this cover?
    Last edited by R6_kid; 6th June 2006 at 12:39.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Jim2, my offer of this package is aimed at people that get on this site and rattle away all day about riders needing help, it is also a way of saying thanks to the board for the massive effort for Jason Mcewan last year.

There are a lot of people on this site that could pull the 6k I have offered this ride at, either from there own wallets or from a corporation, as per a certain man did for a very keen Auckland racer we all know very well.

This challenge is for some one to step up to the plate and go out and find the money, not to try and create a Team KiwiBiker.

I keep reading how so and so has no money to go racing, well if some one wants soandso on a good package with good support, here is the chance.
    Roger, dodger!

I'm trying to get the sponsorship application guidelines from work(Datacom), because I'm dead keen to get a certain person a bit more experience at a higher level, plus I'm trying to work on organising this sort of thing for my own benefit. Begging for money takes a certain style and approach, and if I can get some expertise in the area I might be able to turn a gift for bullshit into a living.

Bike
    GSXR450

bling for that man

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2
    Roger, dodger!

I'm trying to get the sponsorship application guidelines from work(Datacom), because I'm dead keen to get a certain person a bit more experience at a higher level, plus I'm trying to work on organising this sort of thing for my own benefit. Begging for money takes a certain style and approach, and if I can get some expertise in the area I might be able to turn a gift for bullshit into a living.
    There you go, that was I titled it "Supporter challenge" The whole idea is to get some like minded people on the chase for there rider that they choose to support

Bike
    2007 GSXR750
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    There you go, that was I titled it "Supporter challenge" The whole idea is to get some like minded people on the chase for there rider that they choose to support
    and did anyone ?????

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Still working on it.

Bike
    GSXR450

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by trev
    and did anyone ?????
    I had one phone call, and Jim2 has asked some questions, apart from that, NO NO NO.

I have Now decided to sell this bike unless someone gives me a reason not to very fast

Thread Information