Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Buddy and ignore lists

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Well he only has himself to blame for that....

When you sign up to be a member of KB you need to validate your account by clicking on a link that is emailed to you.... everytime you change your email contact this is required to re-activiate your account (its like a security measure)...

SPB is all his need to be smart, changed his email addy to this ==> fuckkb@jonithewitch.com, he now needs to validate the account, but cant as he has given an email addy that is not actually one... so in his hatred for KB and the mods he locked himself out of KB.

Not my problem.

:spudwave:
    priceless

I have only put one person on my ignore list .. ahhh life is much more peaceful now much easier than running to the mods to whinge .. & it removed all the red rep I was getting
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS

When you sign up to be a member of KB you need to validate your account by clicking on a link that is emailed to you.... everytime you change your email contact this is required to re-activiate your account (its like a security measure)...

SPB is all his need to be smart, changed his email addy to this ==> fuckkb@jonithewitch.com, he now needs to validate the account, but cant as he has given an email addy that is not actually one... so in his hatred for KB and the mods he locked himself out of KB.

Not my problem.

He's a silly sod...............I like him but he is his own worst enemy.....

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100

Not my problem.

Bwahahaha! Now that's what I call "shooting yourself in the foot".

No doubt SPB can reactivate his account by eating a large slice of Humble Pie and requesting a manual reactivation of his account. But what are the chances of that?

Thanks for explaining that Joni - although I doubt it will silence the conspiracy theorists who seem hell-bent on following the same path.
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    although I doubt it will silence the conspiracy theorists who seem hell-bent on following the same path.
    Yeah... they are quick to call us "cunts/coonts" but silent when they read the explanation....

Always easy to bash someone, not as easy to say oops my bad.

Bike
    nun
    sorry, been busy workin and installin braided lines.. CHEERS MOTOSTYLE... ai !

i had heard that story about SPB and too chuckled however he must be banned for him to have his account removed?

and what about me old mucker Dover.. is he banned permanently or just on a cruise arounf the islands?

and i'll happily apologise when i'm in the wrong..

:slap:

bahahahahhahahahahahhahahah @spb, i bet hes got another account on here somewhere, dude rofl lol pwnd shame bhahahahahah

Im SPB and i banned myself!!!
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    2005 Gas Gas EC250
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    no answer.. all of a sudden the mods have become mute!!! would you adam and eve it!!!???

i see six pack's no longer a member either.... come on mods.. fess up ya coonts

doh.. it's cos they're on my ignore list..
    Boomer, KB's newest addition to the fuckwit club.
    welcome to the club son, you are now in the ranks of such KB members as: dover,SPB and the rest of the crew.
    your certificate is in the mail.
    WM
    Wellyman

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellyman View Post
    Boomer, KB's newest addition to the fuckwit club.
    welcome to the club son, you are now in the ranks of such KB members as: dover,SPB and the rest of the crew.
    your certificate is in the mail.
    WM
    Are you the founder? and i'm twice your age sunshine.. could well be your father.. in fact come to think of it i did shag some porkas in my youth

Bike
    2006 BMW F800ST
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    Are you the founder? and i'm twice your age sunshine.. could well be your father.. in fact come to think of it i did shag some porkas in my youth
    Easy Boomer - the boy's brain transplant didn't work out too well.

And I was sure SPB did it on purpose - there was a thread on how to check out of KB permanently and remove all temptation to come back. Don't think it was accidental at all.

Bike
    HONDA EXPRESS
    Did you know:

when you put someone on ignore any reps from them disappear (not the points tho) allowing you to see further back in your rep history

www.PhotoRecall.co.nz

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by McJim View Post
    Easy Boomer - the boy's brain transplant didn't work out too well.

And I was sure SPB did it on purpose - there was a thread on how to check out of KB permanently and remove all temptation to come back. Don't think it was accidental at all.
    i think your right bro.. sbp's in no rush!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwifruit View Post
    Did you know:

when you put someone on ignore any reps from them disappear (not the points tho) allowing you to see further back in your rep history

another money saving idea by Mcfruit

Bike
    your mum
    Blog Entries
    From what a few members have told me they were not aware of this function.

When you click on a particular members name you will find the option to ad this person to your buddy list or ignore list.

Buddy list – basically when they come on line you will see them with a cross next to their name so you will know immediately when they are online (eg Spank me+), but more importantly people who are not on your buddy list will only see your basic profile information, where the people on your buddy list will see all the details you have filled in, including emergency contact numbers etc. which is handy...

However the function I need to bring to peoples attention is the ignore list. We are receiving more and more complaints from people about “abuse”. If there is a member who bothers/offends you, step number one is to put them on your ignore list. You wont see their posts (unless someone quotes them) and you wont see the rep they give you. This will eliminate 80% of the issues people are having. Then if you feel that particular person is still hassling you let us know.

If you have any questions please pm me.

Alrighty then….
    im on your buddy list right?

Bike
    R6
    Mods - I am curious, if you add a user to your "ignore" list, can they still see your posts within threads? I know you can not see theirs, but is there anyway to become "invisible" to them?

Thanks.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    Mods - I am curious, if you add a user to your "ignore" list, can they still see your posts within threads? I know you can not see theirs, but is there anyway to become "invisible" to them?
    The ignore function works on your end, ie, if you ignore me, you won't see my posts, but I will see yours unless I add you to my ignore list (ignoring mod functionalities).

You can't really become invisible to them per se. Only other setting I can think of is to appear invisible online, ie, when browsing KB you don't appear online (green circle lit up next to your name). However, this won't make you disappear.

The ignore function is the first and recommended step by mods in dealing with any unwanted attention, but if someone is continually abusive then it's normally escalated to mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    The ignore function works on your end, ie, if you ignore me, you won't see my posts, but I will see yours unless I add you to my ignore list (ignoring mod functionalities).

You can't really become invisible to them per se. Only other setting I can think of is to appear invisible online, ie, when browsing KB you don't appear online (green circle lit up next to your name). However, this won't make you disappear.

The ignore function is the first and recommended step by mods in dealing with any unwanted attention, but if someone is continually abusive then it's normally escalated to mods.
    Thank you Gremlin, shame there is not a "block" function so they can not see your posts. Appreciate the reply

Thread Information