Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Buddy and ignore lists

Bike
    Its a Boat
    The ignore function is a waste of time, if you have someone on ignore and they quote you, it hangs there until you clear it, thus, viewing what they said. Just do the adult thing and scroll on by, no drama.

But wow! some of the names in this thread!... I miss Finn

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    The ignore function is a waste of time, if you have someone on ignore and they quote you, it hangs there until you clear it, thus, viewing what they said. Just do the adult thing and scroll on by, no drama.

But wow! some of the names in this thread!... I miss Finn
    That is not entirely true Maha, I can delete the message using the selection box in the far left column, when I am quoted by someone I have on ignore........
    I enjoy the ignore function for two reasons simply because it is what I would do to them in the real world.
    For if they have nothing relevant to add to a converstion I simply pretend they don't exist.
    Second reason is nothing gets at a dickhead who constantly says stupid stuff just to get attention quite like simply ignoring their existence. Its phycology 101........
    When I want to mess with them, I just reply to them (without seeing their posts) with random stuff. like yes the warriors played shit or I agree that dress is not really your colour.
    It removes any power they deludedly think they have..........
    Of course I am not suggesting that is for everyone, but some are just not worth the effort of reading.
    One issue that ignore does have is you can't see it when you are red reped by them it is not really a major problem as I only have two on ignore.
    I would red them in return but why bother, its like why bother they are already losing at life........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    That is not entirely true Maha, I can delete the message using the selection box in the far left column, when I am quoted by someone I have ignore........
    I enjoy the ignore function for two reasons simply because it is what I would do to them in the real world.
    For if they have nothing relevant to add to a converstion I simply pretend they don't exist.
    Second reason is nothing gets at a dickhead who constantly says stupid stuff just to get attention quite like simply ignoring their existence. Its phycology 101........
    When I want to mess with them, I just reply to them (without seeing their posts) with random stuff. like yes the warriors played shit or I agree that dress is not really your colour.
    It removes any power they deludedly think they have..........
    Of course I am not suggesting that is for everyone, but some are just not worth the effort of reading.
    im slightly worried by your obsession with me.
    And youre kidding yourself if you think you have anything over me.

Bike
    husaberg
    AS you can see message deleted and he is still trying to flirt with me, which is rather sweet...........
    Funny thing is he is not quite smart enough to figure out he is being toyed with.... Fetch the ball, I will throw it this time......... I promise..........
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    oh darling, im not interested in your balls.
    I suspect youve had a head injury or four. Delusions of... Everything.

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    The ignore function works on your end, ie, if you ignore me, you won't see my posts, but I will see yours unless I add you to my ignore list (ignoring mod functionalities).

You can't really become invisible to them per se. Only other setting I can think of is to appear invisible online, ie, when browsing KB you don't appear online (green circle lit up next to your name). However, this won't make you disappear.

The ignore function is the first and recommended step by mods in dealing with any unwanted attention, but if someone is continually abusive then it's normally escalated to mods.
    Of course you can become invisible, just select the option on the right hand side of the help button.

Bike
    husaberg
    reading through the pages the other thing that needs to be pointed that is wrongly stated or has been amended since the posts were created.
    Is you can always see the last 10 red reps if you look on your reputation tab on the visitor page.
    If the person or cretin that gave you the bling red or green is on your ignore list, it will not appear on the settings page though.
    Last edited by husaberg; 15th July 2014 at 21:48. Reason: when the cretin reds you it only proves he is indeed losing at life lol
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    R6
    oh what have I done posting on this thread? Tried to be "smart" for once in my life and use the search function with my question instead of starting a new thread. Happy it is keeping a few of you amused again while my question was answered at the same time.

Win win

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    oh what have I done posting on this thread? Tried to be "smart" for once in my life and use the search function with my question instead of starting a new thread. Happy it is keeping a few of you amused again while my question was answered at the same time.

Win win
    Nothing wrong with putting a relevant post in a thread about the topic. That lot above simply come to KB to keep themselves amused...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    Of course you can become invisible, just select the option on the right hand side of the help button.
    I don't remember the last time I appeared online on here.

I prefer to be called lurker as opposed to stalker.

This place is boring as fuck these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Which is why this Moderator has resisted the urge to send this thread to a more "suitable" location.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    some of us may have an oedipus complex
    That's being ambitious? First start with an oedipus simple and see how it goes.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I don't remember the last time I appeared online on here.

I prefer to be called lurker as opposed to stalker.

You like posted 3 times in two days.......
    If your fornications are boring Mom remember some of us may have an oedipus complex

Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Which is why this Moderator has resisted the urge to send this thread to a more "suitable" location.
    Say what Hitch? this thread is like almost informative........
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    That's being ambitious? First start with an oedipus simple and see how it goes.
    Oedipus??

Is that some sort of smelly pussy or something?

(Sorry, couldn't resists)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Oedipus??

Is that some sort of smelly pussy or something?
    Only Mr Oedipus Rex would be able to to corroborate.

Thread Information