Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your 2fiddy!

Bike
    Zilch
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover
    still have the old one lol.
    yup, it has more top end than the zxr i rode and a slight loss of low down torque...and it doesnt taper off after 12 grand anymore. do it mwuahahaha then get iridium plugs and 5w-40 oil like i have and youll beat a zxr on the dyno aswell now!
    Nah I'd rather just tax your old one and modify my current zorst to be 2 pipes with an H-bar joining them

Peace hath higher tests of manhood

than battle ever knew.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by hXc
    Nah I'd rather just tax your old one and modify my current zorst to be 2 pipes with an H-bar joining them
    with no baffles??
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    still have the old one lol.
    yup, it has more top end than the zxr i rode and a slight loss of low down torque...and it doesnt taper off after 12 grand anymore. do it mwuahahaha then get iridium plugs and 5w-40 oil like i have and youll beat a zxr on the dyno aswell now!
    that i would like to see, from memory the Ducati 400 monster puts out 45rwhp... i assume you are talking about a badly looked after zxr that would be hovering aroun the 30rwhp mark...

Dont want another ongoing arguement, but i just think thats a bit of a feed of ass.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    Zilch
    with no baffles??
    Nah a bit of baffling, but not too much. All I'd have to do is modify the pipe from the rear cylinder, cut the collector box out of the front cylinder pipe and replace that with an H-bar joining the two. With a pipe either side of the rear of the bike. Would look way cool!

Peace hath higher tests of manhood

than battle ever knew.

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack

Bike
    None

Dissapointed

I was quite dissapointed by this thread and originally decided not to be a part of it. However, I have now obviously changed my mind, its time to REPRESENT!

Instead of posting a picture of my bike, which is the acclaimed Hyosung GT 250R, I've decided to sell the "spirit" of this bike which was captured with one picture taken a few weeks ago, which just so happens to include the bike...

Its much much more than a 250. Just a shame lots of posers in Auckland buy them to park outside cafe's.

Over 16,000 km's since Feb this year and its still going strong. I commute about 500km a week now and do 500 - 600km weekend rides.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT250R.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	36387  

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by swanny
    Instead of posting a picture of my bike, which is the acclaimed Hyosung GT 250R, I've decided to sell the "spirit" of this bike which was captured with one picture taken a few weeks ago, which just so happens to include the bike...

Its much much more than a 250. Just a shame lots of posers in Auckland buy them to park outside cafe's.
    so its for queer farmers out looking for some new sheep to get the better off?
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by gareth_d
    that i would like to see, from memory the Ducati 400 monster puts out 45rwhp... i assume you are talking about a badly looked after zxr that would be hovering aroun the 30rwhp mark...

Dont want another ongoing arguement, but i just think thats a bit of a feed of ass.
    remember a duc monter 400 is an aircooled twin with two valves per cylinder with a bore and stroke of 70.5mm x 51mm produceing 43hp [31.3kw] @10500rpm my spada is easily making more than that with a rather big gain in top end power over standard. i invite you to ride my spada and see what you think. i think a straight through zorst, iridium plugs, race oil [$30 per/l ] and 98 octane gas is enough for another 3hp atleast?? perhaps that zxr was a poo one but it ran perfectly fine and smooth with no hesitation..but i geuss you could tell me?
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by hXc
    Nah a bit of baffling, but not too much. All I'd have to do is modify the pipe from the rear cylinder, cut the collector box out of the front cylinder pipe and replace that with an H-bar joining the two. With a pipe either side of the rear of the bike. Would look way cool!
    would look cool but itll weigh more [im paranoid about that]

Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    justsomebike
    I was quite dissapointed by this thread and originally decided not to be a part of it. However, I have now obviously changed my mind, its time to REPRESENT!

Over 16,000 km's since Feb this year and its still going strong. I commute about 500km a week now and do 500 - 600km weekend rides.
    How much they paying you to sell these things??

Bike
    Aprilia Tuono
    Agree with you Swanny...Great bike.

Got mine in March and have done 12500ks. (averaging approx 700ks a week)
    I have had zero problems with it even though I use it everyday and do the long hauls in the weekend with the boyz.

Get the new bike in 3 months time and will probably keep it to commute around town and then pass on to the young fella.

Name:	GT250R 001.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	795.5 KB 
ID:	36392  

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by BarBender
    Agree with you Swanny...Great bike.

Got mine in March and have done 12500ks. (averaging approx 700ks a week)
    I have had zero problems with it even though I use it everyday and do the long hauls in the weekend with the boyz.

Get the new bike in 3 months time and will probably keep it to commute around town and then pass on to the young fella.
    how quick do those go??

Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    Aprilia Tuono
    how quick do those go??
    Anything between 145 - 165 stock.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by BarBender
    Anything between 145 - 165 stock.
    serious?? theyre only 30hp though... they look fairly nice dont they! i dont like the intakes though, too random shaped. would you reccomend one as a first bike? i have a mate thinking about one

Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    I've decided to sell the "spirit" of this bike which was captured with one picture taken a few weeks ago, which just so happens to include the bike...
    Sorry dude... had to do it.

Oh... and fuck I love Paint!

Name:	The REAL Hyosung.JPG 
Views:	186 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	36397  

Thread Information