Page 24 of 573 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: ATNR (Auckland Thursday night ride) - Discussion thread

Bike
    I take it you got permission to post pics ST??
    How is the rider anyway?
    Cibby play thing

Bike
    02 YZF426
    rest in peace ZX9R
    further north than the northland crew

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Postie View Post
    I take it you got permission to post pics ST??
    How is the rider anyway?
    Did anyone get permission to put the 'Boobs on Bikes' pics on here?....dont think so....
    Same rule applies, doubt the tit parade will give a shit so why would so why would the unfortunate x bike owers (speedie recovery btw) give a shit?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by maha man View Post
    Did anyone get permission to put the 'Boobs on Bikes' pics on here?....dont think so....
    Same rule applies, doubt the tit parade will give a shit so why would so why would the unfortunate x bike owers (speedie recovery btw) give a shit?
    cos its been said on here before, if someone bins their bike on a ride then its up to them if they want to post it or not. Its a courtesy thing.
    plus boobs on bikes was a public promotion, hardly in the same category now is it?
    Cibby play thing

Bike
    Its a Boat
    If it were my bike i would get the photo taker to email them to me, the poor bugger wouldn't have pics of his/her own.... i took a pic of Kittyhawk's bin on a nofland ride....she even posed.... told her its going on the site, didnt ask her.....nothing to get ya tit's in a tangle over really...unless there was fatality, then its a different story.... nuff said from me on the matter, dont wanna get to far off topic...

Bike
    Whatever is in the garage - FXDC, Bking
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Postie View Post
    cos its been said on here before, if someone bins their bike on a ride then its up to them if they want to post it or not. Its a courtesy thing.
    I would second that Postie...... I would deem it a breach of privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by maha man View Post
    If it were my bike i would get the photo taker to email them to me, the poor bugger wouldn't have pics of his/her own.... i took a pic of Kittyhawk's bin on a nofland ride....she even posed.... told her its going on the site, didnt ask her.....nothing to get ya tit's in a tangle over really...unless there was fatality, then its a different story.... nuff said from me on the matter, dont wanna get to far off topic...
    Sorry Maha, Im gonna have to disagree with you on this. I would be so pissed off if someone posted pics of my bike (when) if I binned. Becides the embarassment, some people appeciate a bit of privacy eh.... and another point, what if someones partner/best buddy saw their bike on here before they found out? Its a very touchy subject just like posting up crash details before anyone knows who it was.

IF I FIND ANYONE ON HERE POSTING UP WHO THE RIDERS WERE, I FUCKEN COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!!! NO NAMES PLEASE.
    If those riders involved want to say something, it's up to them.
    Last edited by Qkchk; 25th August 2006 at 17:02. Reason: Because I just had to OK!

www.Ridertraining.co.nz
    NZTA Approved CBTA Instructor Assessor
    - Restricted + Full Licence Training & Testing
    - Onroad Coaching & Training
    Auckland
    Call or Txt 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    2006 vfr800 honda
    don't mean to break the flow of the thread
    Just thought I would inject a positive note and say - first time out last night, great time had ( if a little daunting when youre not used to night riding ).
    Organization was brilliant as was the ride
    Nice one

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwing View Post
    don't mean to break the flow of the thread
    Just thought I would inject a positive note and say - first time out last night, great time had ( if a little daunting when youre not used to night riding ).
    Organization was brilliant as was the ride
    Nice one
    I know what you mean, the first time i rode at night, it was the the first real ride on the triumph, the 2nd time two up, it was raining and we had to get back to Warkworth from Whangarei, and i had a tinted visor but i swapped with Anne.....

Bike
    NC700X XR250 MTS1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanTiger View Post
    XXXX's all good, right arm broken in two places, broken or fractured ribs and other shit. The bike has taken to tree climbing.
    Oh shit... what happened and where? I hav rode with him a fair bit... would visit and wish him well.
    newbie since August 2004....
    VTR250 (retired) / SV650S (Fw:Keystone19) / GSXR750(given up) / CB400(traded for 919) / CB900 Hornet / CBR954 (traded) / CBR1100XX (sold) / TuonoR (sold) / CB900 Hornet / NC700X / MTS1200 / XR250

Bike
    I atempted to visit him in north shore hospital last night, but he had left....can't be to bad!

Bike
    Whatever is in the garage - FXDC, Bking
    Blog Entries
    From the message left on our phone last night - He had just come out of recovery after having surgery. Sounds like he will be out of action for quite a long time. Im not quite sure where he is SPB, would of thought he still be there............?

www.Ridertraining.co.nz
    NZTA Approved CBTA Instructor Assessor
    - Restricted + Full Licence Training & Testing
    - Onroad Coaching & Training
    Auckland
    Call or Txt 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    Frickin Wheelchair
    The old bugga is in ward 7, Visiting is 2pm to 8pm there. At least he was there last nite but had only returned from recovery and was out to it when I popped in to see him. He wasn't listed on the Hosp computer last nite but was on it in the morning (WTF).
    Motobob

Bike
    Frickin Wheelchair
    Yeah I was the other silly duffer to lose it. Dumb thing was I was on my way to see how the other guy guy was. Doh! Got body slammed into the road and KO'd apparently. I don't really know cos I was on another planet at the time lol. Feel like I've been run over though. No idea what caused me to lose it but I sure did.

Anyway thanks to all those that helped me out. The Qkchck and Qkkid for getting me to Hospital. Speedie and K19 for getting there ahead of me to ensure I didn't have wait in line . Don't remember much on the road so thanks to the guys that helped me out there.

And ta to those that texted me to see how I was yesterday.

Its good to have support from fellow bikers when the shit hits the fan. Only just got to an internet connection so I apologise for the delay.

Cheers
    Motobob

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    Good to hear you're ok Motobob. Take care of yourself.

Bike
    Just got back from visiting the old boy....Trevor asked me to tell you all he is o.k, badly broken right arm and heavy bruising to ribs, feeling a bit sorry for himself but just as chatty as usual, his spirit intact. I visited the crash scene on the way to the hospital and would have to say he is one very lucky man....sure was a long way down.

Thread Information