Page 503 of 573 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 8581

Thread: ATNR (Auckland Thursday night ride) - Discussion thread

  1. #7531
    Join Date
    3rd August 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    B12
    Location
    West Auckland
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Thanks for the toot toot.

    Due to hearing the lovely whining revs comming up the road I was in position to watch you guys go past.

    Good stuff.

    wondering if you recall 3 weeks ago late on a saturday morning hearing a big twin go thumping past your house at a rate of knots?

    Might grace the ride with my presence next week if i cbf. though I might have to go treads instead to get my new rear disc put on.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Wasn't me officer, honest, it was that morcs guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    lulz, ever ridden a TL1000R? More to the point, ever ridden with teh Morcs? Didn't fink so.

  2. #7532
    Join Date
    10th December 2006 - 21:22
    Bike
    K7 600
    Location
    Redvale
    Posts
    167
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcs View Post
    wondering if you recall 3 weeks ago late on a saturday morning hearing a big twin go thumping past your house at a rate of knots?

    Might grace the ride with my presence next week if i cbf. though I might have to go treads instead to get my new rear disc put on.
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.

  3. #7533
    Join Date
    6th November 2006 - 10:25
    Bike
    Gixxer k7 track bike, SuperDuke Custom
    Location
    Titirangi
    Posts
    811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Thanks for the toot toot.

    Due to hearing the lovely whining revs comming up the road I was in position to watch you guys go past.

    Good stuff.
    Wow you can hear my horn huh... and I always thought it was just the pipes that worked

    Thought I'd take the opp to rouse you up mate and make you wish you were out playing
    Everyone has an opinion.. mine can be found here Riding Articles

  4. #7534
    Join Date
    8th July 2008 - 19:03
    Bike
    KTM 950ADV,DR750,APRILIA TUONO ,YZ290F
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    1,076
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy L View Post
    It was a great blast, lead the first part to dairy flat. And then chased Mark throught ridge road on the secound part (couldn't keep up).

    Hoping for good weather next week.
    Arr shux, to be quite Honest I was running a little to hot for the conditions (Dark and twisty), and did step out slightly on a couple before backing off a bit, you were just being wise

    Hope to make it this Thursday and we are due for a run up to South Head along the beach soon (tide is low at 906am on Saturday) anyone else interested is welcome and any road bike can make it up there on low tide

  5. #7535
    Join Date
    16th November 2005 - 07:48
    Bike
    I just lost count
    Location
    The District of Waipa
    Posts
    3,606
    Hope to make it to the pub, but need to finish putting the FXR togeather for the weekend

    For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

  6. #7536
    Join Date
    22nd September 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    nope ... gone burger
    Location
    NorthShore for now
    Posts
    1,109
    We're booked to fly home on the 9th Dec, if its running on time we should land at lunch time. I wonder if I can get the new bike wof'd and rego'd in time for the ride???

    Be nice to finally ride it

    .... back in green and feeling great ....



  7. #7537
    Join Date
    31st January 2006 - 16:35
    Bike
    Suzuki B-King, Fatbob, YammyTricker
    Location
    In the bushes, Albany
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    We're booked to fly home on the 9th Dec, if its running on time we should land at lunch time. I wonder if I can get the new bike wof'd and rego'd in time for the ride???

    Be nice to finally ride it
    Oh bugger Dawn and I are in Surfers on the 10th Dec, just gonna miss ya by a day was hoping to catch up over there. Nevermind see ya when we get back Shane.

    Learn to ride - Basic Skills Handling Testing
    NZTA Approved Motorcycle Instructor
    www.ridertraining.co.nz

    Learn to Ride - Basic Handling Skills (BHS) Training and Testing - Onroad Coaching for Restricted/Full Licence Tests
    Auckland Training grounds 63 Mihini Road Henderson
    0800 LRN2RD Txt\ imessage 021878755 or 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

  8. #7538
    Join Date
    1st May 2006 - 20:22
    Bike
    08 RMZ250
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    1,454
    Whats the likely hood that a few people will turn up for this one then?
    Weather is looking good.
    So ill be there

  9. #7539
    Join Date
    21st November 2007 - 16:42
    Bike
    Honda Pan European
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    976
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm out. Family stuff.
    Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.
    One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.

  10. #7540
    Join Date
    16th November 2005 - 07:48
    Bike
    I just lost count
    Location
    The District of Waipa
    Posts
    3,606
    We will see. but busy at work at the moment. might be a late night

    For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

  11. #7541
    Join Date
    3rd August 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    B12
    Location
    West Auckland
    Posts
    2,800
    ive got a set of tyres to scrub in, so ill try get out for a cruise.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Wasn't me officer, honest, it was that morcs guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    lulz, ever ridden a TL1000R? More to the point, ever ridden with teh Morcs? Didn't fink so.

  12. #7542
    Join Date
    1st May 2006 - 20:22
    Bike
    08 RMZ250
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    1,454
    Only Myself and Boosted out tonight, Just not like the old days anymore in summer.
    So did our own ride, we blasted at a brisk pace, out to Muriwai and back.

  13. #7543
    Join Date
    20th November 2010 - 00:08
    Bike
    Kawasaki ZZR250-GPX
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    64
    Cool! I really want to go... But I am feeling way to shy I can do 100 easy but I am still a total newbie.

    What if I stall at the lights or something? Everyone will laugh at me.

  14. #7544
    Join Date
    7th February 2010 - 19:27
    Bike
    ..
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by doko View Post
    Cool! I really want to go... But I am feeling way to shy I can do 100 easy but I am still a total newbie.

    What if I stall at the lights or something? Everyone will laugh at me.
    everyone stalls their bike at some time - I stalled in the middle of a roundabout - god knows how, but I came to a screeching halt and felt/looked like a complete retard.

  15. #7545
    Join Date
    16th November 2005 - 07:48
    Bike
    I just lost count
    Location
    The District of Waipa
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy L View Post
    Only Myself and Boosted out tonight, Just not like the old days anymore in summer.
    So did our own ride, we blasted at a brisk pace, out to Muriwai and back.
    You guys must have been pulling out just as I turned up.

    I hung round for 5min or so and then did the ride by myself (I needed a blast)

    For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •