Thread: Enduro riding gear.

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Enduro riding gear.

Cant say Ive actually ever used any of this before, rather using MX gear instead. Managed to grab some spidi gear on tardme. But alas the pants where somewhat smaller than advertised and I cannot fit em. Ideally Id really like to get some Spidi pants to go with the jacket as the dude that sold them to me has given me the option of returning it all or just the pants. Ive been searching the internet for the last hour on google for places that sell spidi enduro gear and have come up with a big blank. The closest I can find is some shift pants that are semi similar. At this rate I'm going to end up with the Spidi jacket with my draggin jeans. Id like a pair of pants like the one that I currently have but its too small. Looks like it'd even be good to wear on the sprot bike. Anyone know where they sell Spidi enduro gear from. I'll be stopping in on bike shops between here and AKL tomorrow, so will be asking the same sort of questions.

Searched the Spidi website and I now knwo what it is that Im after. Now I just need to find someone who will get it in for me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24532157_full.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	38553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24532186_full.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	38554  
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    Jackie Black

Talking

aaaahhhh the joys of buying that sort of thing on trademe....not recommended unless you've already tried it on elsewhere first!

A quick surf of the Spidi website revealed their dealer in NZ (or so they say) is right in your neck of the woods:

EUROBIKE WHOLESALE LTD
    58 LEACH STREET
    4079 NEW PLYMOUTH
    Phone: +64-67586798
    e-mail: eurobike@xtra.co.nz
    http://www.eurobike.co.nz

Just looked in a Kiwi Rider mag at the usual Spidi full page ad, and Eurobike is listed as the distributor. Lists New Plymouth Motorcycle Centre and Image Motocycles in the naki as retailers, so give them a bell.

Good luck
    Some days you are the bug , some days you are the windshield

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Well.

Quote Originally Posted by mazz1972
    aaaahhhh the joys of buying that sort of thing on trademe....not recommended unless you've already tried it on elsewhere first!

A quick surf of the Spidi website revealed their dealer in NZ (or so they say) is right in your neck of the woods:

EUROBIKE WHOLESALE LTD
    58 LEACH STREET
    4079 NEW PLYMOUTH
    Phone: +64-67586798
    e-mail: eurobike@xtra.co.nz
    http://www.eurobike.co.nz

Just looked in a Kiwi Rider mag at the usual Spidi full page ad, and Eurobike is listed as the distributor. Lists New Plymouth Motorcycle Centre and Image Motocycles in the naki as retailers, so give them a bell.

Good luck
    Turns out the above supplies the local dealers only. I fortunately realised this prior to actually going in and ended u at my local instead. Turns out the wholesale suppliers don't like people coming in off the street trying to buy ear. Never the less, I have scored matching pants that go with the jacket, but in the correct size. After finding out how much the gear actually costs, Im pleased I started on tardme....
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    KTM 2T & LC4
    Probably too late for you, but try motomail

They sell Spidi gear. Have eyeballed Spidi enduro kit in there in the past.
    Cheers,
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Steve McQueen
    All racers I know aren't in it for the money. They race because it's something inside of them... They're not courting death. They're courting being alive.

Bike
    2003 Yamaha XT225, 2010 Electric scooter
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinefour
    Never the less, I have scored matching pants that go with the jacket, but in the correct size. After finding out how much the gear actually costs, Im pleased I started on tardme....
    Glad to hear you got the trews. Hope you can get money back off the wrong-sized ones on tardme or something.
    http://wolfmotorcycling.freehostia.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post
    We 'athiests' consider Wolf 'one of us' inasmuch as his approach to matters of philosophy mirrors our own. The fact that he chooses to live by tenets driven by a fantasy of the supernatural that he finds personally appealing and culturally relevant is neither here nor there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny side up View Post
    It is amazing what you can do with a big hammer and a lot of care.
    Thank Eris for the FSM!!

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Dont need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Glad to hear you got the trews. Hope you can get money back off the wrong-sized ones on tardme or something.
    The dude that I brought them from is a bloody good bugger and has agreed to refund me part of the price and Im sending them back to him and keeping the jacket. I'm on A/L next week and intend on using this gear daily...

Bike
    2003 Yamaha XT225, 2010 Electric scooter
    The dude that I brought them from is a bloody good bugger and has agreed to refund me part of the price and Im sending them back to him and keeping the jacket.
    Sweeeet!
    I'm on A/L next week and intend on using this gear daily...
    Farkin' Sweeeet!

Go hard! We expect ride reports. We as in those you generally refer to as "they" as in "they always want fucking ride reports"...
    http://wolfmotorcycling.freehostia.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post
    We 'athiests' consider Wolf 'one of us' inasmuch as his approach to matters of philosophy mirrors our own. The fact that he chooses to live by tenets driven by a fantasy of the supernatural that he finds personally appealing and culturally relevant is neither here nor there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny side up View Post
    It is amazing what you can do with a big hammer and a lot of care.
    Thank Eris for the FSM!!

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Yup.

Sweeeet!

Farkin' Sweeeet!

Go hard! We expect ride reports. We as in those you generally refer to as "they" as in "they always want fucking ride reports"...
    Will have to remember to take the digital camera and I'm stil humming and harring about taking the laptop. Im thinking of going up to Coromandel, hopefuly the weather will play nice also...

Bike
    09 Bonneville, 79 SR500
    We expect ride reports. We as in those you generally refer to as "they" as in "they always want fucking ride reports"...
    Yeah, "we" do

Will have to remember to take the digital camera
    Yes, please do.

Good luck with the weather and have a ball.
    The views expressed above may not match yours - But that's the reason my Dad went to war - wasn't it?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, .... but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,... shouting "man, what a ride"!!!

Thread Information