Thread: When girls don't put out

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    excellent...

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Lol, I have heard it before, but it just gets funnier.
    Like here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Hyperretarded1

When girls don't put out

Call it even
    I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men & women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil, when it hears the words
    "I do."

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said "WHAT????!!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her we went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed dept. store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'll just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewelry dept. where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier". I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT???!!!" I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk!
    That'll teach you to keep your mouth shut!

Ernest Hemingway

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    an oldie but a goodie :-)

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

Bike
    bitch
    yeeeep.... oldie buts it's always funny

Gremlin says:
    I'll rely on my stunning good looks, to snare myself a traditional women, that cooks cleans, and is dynamite in bed
    Gremlin says:
    oh hell... I'm fucked

Bike
    FOR SALE
    F---k that is funny.Mind you if pete done that to me i would just go and buy them

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0

When girls don't put out

This was written by a guy... it's pretty damn smart. Girls -- Have a sense of humour!

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
    Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear.. "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a
    baffled, "WHAT?" I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man
    enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

Bike
    KTM 690 DUKE R
    r e p o s t

Bike
    None
    she got pwn3d

-Indy
    Hey, kids! Captain Hero here with Getting Laid Tip 213 - The Backrub Buddy!

Find a chick who’s just been dumped and comfort her by massaging her shoulders, and soon, she’ll be massaging your prostate.

Bike
    99TLR1000

champion..

hahahaha.nice one fish?if it's any comfort to yah mate?i had great sex last nite....hahahahahahahahahaha
    VTWIN- SUPERBIKE

Bike
    GF250 (Morty)
    Quote Originally Posted by sAsLEX
    r e p o s t
    I think that's worth it for a repost
    There's Life, the Universe and Everything, but I prefer pizza.

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    laffing well i have never seen that one before .. but well done .. its a goodie ..
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    So, how's Sarah? And how's the couch...
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Well that explains why you haven't been posting heaps of jokes recently
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop
    So, how's Sarah? And how's the couch...

Quote Originally Posted by Mental-Trousers
    Well that explains why you haven't been posting heaps of jokes recently
    Hahaha nah I didn't write it fella's Haven't been posting as I don't really have any spare time during the day anymore as I'm flat out at work.....damn it!

Thread Information