Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Patches/Gangs/1% MCs

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by shuffles View Post
    thanks- so they don't like the mob but are all good with headhunters and angels, is that right?
    Buisness is buisness dude.Cant tell you what their prefrences are on a personal level,wouldnt of thought they would be out looking to cause any shit though.Unless of course someone is treading on toes.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    triumph

poppin up everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    A mate of mine's father was a forty five, (he died) have not heard of them being on the Shore, only in Drury.
    Only one on the North Shore I know of is the Headhunters, but I am sure there must be more.
    never heard of 88s on the shore, know they have premises east and now west too.
    as for treading on toes i highly doubt that's the case. it's a young girl they've been hassling. they seem to enjoy messing with people's minds and to have a big network to use including the blue filth.
    without saying too much they have managed to infiltrate her life in some really strange ways.
    what do they want from her? is it just some evil obsession, maybe a couple years of bad luck on her part or something more sinister?

Bike
    AX100
    never heard of 88s on the shore, know they have premises east and now west too.
    as for treading on toes i highly doubt that's the case. it's a young girl they've been hassling. they seem to enjoy messing with people's minds and to have a big network to use including the blue filth.
    without saying too much they have managed to infiltrate her life in some really strange ways.
    what do they want from her? is it just some evil obsession, maybe a couple years of bad luck on her part or something more sinister?
    Mate, I kinda hear what your saying here. But this is the wrong place to figure it out - the answer is not Here. And anyone that had even the slightest idea of the actual circumstance - is unlikely to post it here were its trackable.

You might have joined the wrong forum.

Bike
    triumph
    cheers man, good point

Bike
    AX100
    cheers man, good point
    Ooops. I see your ona Trumpy. Youve joined the right forums (welcome!), have a look around etc.
    Just dont hold your breath for an answers on this one based on facts or knowledge. Perhaps someone who had a 5% random meeting with someone who has a 3rd cousin in a gang in Wellington, will jump on and spout their garbage.....but dont believe everything you read here. Lots of noters.

Bike
    Harley

Talking

Removing the comment after properly reading the comments leading up to this

Bike
    Triumph Saint,Triumph Adventurer
    my mate has been having some trouble from forty five mc up in auckland. anybody know much about them? been told they are based in drury and on the north shore.
    am interested in knowing who their allies are..outcast mc hamilton has been one name in the hat. read something on the net saying they are the largets outlaw MC in auckland, strange they don't get any publicity.
    any info please?
    Their club house is on Tironui ave Takanini.
    Go and knock on their door if you have a legit issue.
    This is not really the place.

Bike
    Harley

They still exsist

Quote Originally Posted by MIXONE View Post
    The Taupiri MC (no longer in existance) was originally known as the Fat Chapter as you had to weigh in xs of 120kg to join.I rode with them and the FF to a few parties and they were a good bunch.As usual it was the young ones wanting to earn a rep who were the trouble makers.
    Taupiri Mc are still going they dont have the pad anymore in taupiri but they are still up and running

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by yolonz81 View Post
    Taupiri Mc are still going they dont have the pad anymore in taupiri but they are still up and running
    holy thread dredge battman

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    holy thread dredge battman
    Yep. This thread is older than my granddaughter ... and she starts high school in 5 months!
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Grr Grrr
    I'm a Baddie
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Yep. This thread is older than my granddaughter ... and she starts high school in 5 months!
    Chortle 🤣 10 ch

Thread Information