Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Patches/Gangs/1% MCs

The Nomads started in the late '60's in Papakura,dunno about in other centres.

Bike
    hornet 250 ,97
    me and my brother started a gang 5 years ago called "the bad seeds"we are a 50cc or less scooter gang "no fucking vespas"and the menace of the eastern bays we knock over wheelie bins go to bed after our bed time! do the dishes the next day! curse at old ladys
    heaps of bad stuff
    our moto is
    *two stroke couture*
    dont mess with us

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    Gang members can be the nicest people. Ive sat down a a chats with quite a few. Its the gangs as a collective whole that are shit.
    Its like manure, a small ammont helps your garden grow, alot makes you garden look like a pile of shit
    agreed....guy i was with when i was in canada, was a member of an independant club that partied about 5 times a year with the angels and other nearby clubs. i never actually spoke to members of the other clubs, i did feel 100% safe with them. i knew if i got blind drunk and fell over, id just get stuck in a tent and left to it. lol.
    i also know that almost every kind of drug was being taken and sold between members...had i have wanted to try anything, it would have been given to me. but never was it forced on me.
    glenn, his brothers, and their old ladies and kids were there to check out bikes, catch up, drink and have a good time.

as a result, i have all the time in the world for the angels...but not the rest of them. theyve never done me no harm or given me a reason to be afraid or intimidated. and i also find that gang members are much more polite and friendly towards me at work than the little old ladies. lol.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    as a result, i have all the time in the world for the angels...but not the rest of them. theyve never done me no harm or given me a reason to be afraid or intimidated. and i also find that gang members are much more polite and friendly towards me at work than the little old ladies. lol.
    So you work nearer Aramoho than Castlecliff in wangas

Bike
    suzuki intruder vs1400 04
    Lets not forget that to wear a patch one has to earn it,so for every patch member out there there,s more than likely a victim for every patch earned.They might be ok to talk to on a one to one basis,but in a group situation they,d be there putting the boot in like the rest of them.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamytus50 View Post
    Disagreed, Hells Angels head the methamphetamine drug trade in New Zealand and are destroying families and members of the public's lives.

Just becaue they can drink booze and talk about bike doesn't lessen who they are and what they do to make money.

Yeah its the public's choice to take recreational drugs but often people are introduced to meth through deceptive means such as lacing cannabis and even if people choose it of their own free will the dealers are the people supplying them.

The entry requirements for getting into gangs are a strong indication about what gangs are really all about.

At least they're not fucking pigs.

The entry requirements for getting in to that gangbang are lower than your average primary school.

Bike
    '01 VTR SP1, '92 NSR300, rm125,
    there all smelly try-hards and need to get real bikes, not fartin pop-corn shooting slugs, if they were on gsxr's and cbr's i would be all for them, they think there kool but really there just not, and people look at them driving down the street and think wat a dickhead, not wat a rebel kool guy, i have done the *bikers nod* or *bikers wave* with no reply and i think thats very very rude!
    zzzzzZZZ

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamytus50 View Post
    Disagreed, Hells Angels head the methamphetamine drug trade in New Zealand and are destroying families and members of the public's lives.

Just becaue they can drink booze and talk about bike doesn't lessen who they are and what they do to make money.

Yeah its the public's choice to take recreational drugs but often people are introduced to meth through deceptive means such as lacing cannabis and even if people choose it of their own free will the dealers are the people supplying them.

The entry requirements for getting into gangs are a strong indication about what gangs are really all about.

supply and demand. i work for a petrol station i still get looked at like im to blame for everyones bad days. my brother is a druggie, has been since he was about 14-15...thats about 12 years now. it would only have been offered when he first started...i dunno who from and dont care. thing is, its highly unlikely he had a gun held to his head and had it forced in to his lungs.
    the shit hes put my family through, ive disowned him and dont speak to him anymore. i dont consider him my brother....i consider glenn and his club brothers.

twr...neither. springvale. lol.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    Big ol' Hornet.
    Back in the 70's my dad's workshop was directly in front of the FF pad. Now they had a mutual enemy as dad was forever getting ticketed for overloading etc. and the FF for obvious reasons. Dad would park his truck in front of their gate so the cops couldn't get in & they would in turn keep an eye on his property. They would sometimes borrow tools to work on their P.O.S. but were very good about returning everything. My mum did the office work & dreaded them coming into the office while she was there and even told one of them to go and have a bath & put some clean clothes on! Actually told him to his face that he stunk! Hahaha!
    Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
    Heinlein

MotoTT Trackdays

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    All I'll add is that gang members are better payers then half my other customers.

Bike
    2008 Street Bob
    I've been asked a few times what gang I belong to because I wear a patched denim jacket, I just tell them to look carefully at the patch, it says "MetallicA - Master Of Puppets", got fuck all to do with a gang and everything to do with the brilliance that is MetallicA.
    I ride the dirt, I ride the tide
    I search the outside, search inside
    I know I'll always burn to be
    Remind me of what left this outlaw torn
    ~ The Outlaw Torn (Metallica: Load 1996)

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    At least they're not fucking pigs.

The entry requirements for getting in to that gangbang are lower than your average primary school.
    And ya know what? Even at that level you'ld never make it!

Eat yer heart out suckerr!!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    And ya know what? Even at that level you'ld never make it!

Eat yer heart out suckerr!!
    It's a bit early to have been on the scotch isn't it cumdog?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    It's a bit early to have been on the scotch isn't it cumdog?
    Hmmph! Wait until I DO hit the scotch.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Hmmph! Wait until I DO hit the scotch.
    It certainly sounds like you're hanging out for a dram.

Must be the stress of writing all those tickets.

Thread Information