Thread: LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Bike
    93 XL / 2004 CUSTOM

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Just looking to help my fellow biker. I have found a bike shop down here in south florida that sells parts and rims for all bikes even for big bikes here called "demons cycle south". I found them on ebay under "tomdemons1". I got some rims, parts and what not from them. I am very picky (and cheap) and i found them to be cheaper them jireh cycles, and even the price i have seen in the "custom chrome" catalog. Even after shipping. Thought might give you guys a heads up on it. On the rims i saved around about $500. I asked and yes they do ship over seas

Bike
    K6 SV1KN
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPINO
    I SAVED AROUND ABOUT $500. I ASKED AND YES THEY DO SHIP OVER SEAS
    Welcome to the site bud, and thanks for the heads up.
    I recently binned my bike and have got all my parts from e-bay shipped from the States, saved myself at least $1500!
    No second hand bits for my bike in the whole of NZ!
    The best buy was the decals $600+ for oem
    $28 US e-bay quality copies

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPINO
    JUST LOOKING TO HELP MY FELLOW BIKER. I HAVE FOUND A BIKE SHOP DOWN HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA THAT SELLS PARTS AND RIMS FOR ALL BIKES EVEN FOR BIG BIKES HERE CALLED "DEMONS CYCLE SOUTH". I FOUND THEM ON EBAY UNDER "TOMDEMONS1". I GOT SOME RIMS, PARTS AND WHAT NOT FROM THEM. I AM VERY PICKY (AND CHEAP) AND I FOUND THEM TO BE CHEAPER THEM JIREH CYCLES, AND EVEN THE PRICE I HAVE SEEN IN THE "CUSTOM CHROME" CATALOG. EVEN AFTER SHIPPING. THOUGHT MIGHT GIVE YOU GUYS A HEADS UP ON IT. ON THE RIMS I SAVED AROUND ABOUT $500. I ASKED AND YES THEY DO SHIP OVER SEAS

Hi welcome along ,Do they have a website ??
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    93 XL / 2004 CUSTOM

Thumbs up

THANKS
    HTML Code:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&since=-1&userid=tomdemons1&rows=25&sort=3&include=0&rd=1
    THIS IS THE LINK THAT I FOUND THEM ON EBAY. I THINK THEY DO HAVE A WEB SITE I THINK IT'S DEMONSYCLE.COM. NOT SURE BUT CHECK IT OUT. I JSUT BOUGHT A TON OF STUFF THIS PAST WEEK.

Bike
    93 XL / 2004 CUSTOM

some more cool things hes got.

i found this this morning if any one is looking for a kit. sick looking chopper with asingle down tube. my room mate bought one last week from this guy. the same guy i get all my stuff from for my bike.rolling chassis

Thread Information