Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07 Hogs Unveiled!!!

Bike
    nifty50,vespa,moped,pennyfarthing

07 Hogs Unveiled!!!

Just a few pics guys of the new hogs unveiled in perth last night...the red Fatboy in the pics had 2km on the clock with the slip ons added for the unveiling...this bike had a kiwi boys name on the mirror(obviously someones pride and joy) had the guts revved out of it for our pleasure...at the end of the night it was also shown by top management whom proceeded to show us how not to run it in buy doing burnouts from inside the establishment out the door and into and around the carpark....mmmmm....good to watch someone elses brand spanker being demoed,also a few others ...dynawide glide with screaming eagle 2 pipes,the best sounding and looking had a great feel it almost changed my mind,nighttrain always a favourite,no change bar a great tank badge this year...50th anniversary 1200,very nice in orange and black,was also demoed with smoke coming from rear tyre 1 km on the clock and sold sticker...hmmmm...also tryed to drink a few k's worth of free piss without getting alcohol poisoning(get some money back eh),but every 1 else had the same idea...Now the wait...stay tuned....now wheres the picture thingy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dad 011.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1,000.0 KB 
ID:	41168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dad 022.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	583.2 KB 
ID:	41169  

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Nice rides but still just a Harley !

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Nice rides but still just a Harley !
    Yeah - great, sensible bikes to ride under the current speed blitz conditions?

Bike
    04 HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING CLASSIC
    I like what they've done with the wheels now. Those bullet holes around it just break the solid look.

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    The 07 Night Rod would be in my fantasy garge.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Girardin View Post
    The 07 Night Rod would be in my fantasy garge.
    they didnt have the ltd edition,but had blue 1 there the 240 rear is madness

Bike
    RGV250 VJ21, VFR400R NC30
    I dont get it, every year they look the same, look at the harley in terminator 2 and its the same as this.. dont you harley guys get bored with the same thing every year?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by awesker View Post
    I dont get it, every year they look the same, look at the harley in terminator 2 and its the same as this.. dont you harley guys get bored with the same thing every year?
    Boy!...when you been riding a motorcycle hard for 20 years and still alive to tell your kids about it...may be then youll realise why us "harley guys " never get bored of the same shit ...pretty much the same as a k1,20 years ago looks very much the same ricey shit going around today hyabusa shape it all looks the same to me pal...diferrent strokes for different folks i say...

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Different strokes........

Personally, I think every sprotsbike looks the same as the last.

Don't you sprotsbikers get bored with pissing on other people's rides? It's certainly boring listening to it.........
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    GN250
    nice pics dude. Can't wait to get my hands on a 07 softail custom

Bike
    All of them
    It ain't broke so why fix it.

Bike
    Go polish your plastic or something.

Bike
    suzuki intruder vs1400 04
    Put your brain in gear next time you decide to try and be a clever dick by asking stupid questions like that one mate,you might get a better reponse.

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    If you're not into hogs or cruisers then stay out of the forum. Simple really. Please don't come in here and shit stir for the sake of it.

Everyone has different tastes in bikes. I appreciate all types of motorbikes and don't care what people ride as long as they're out there having fun.

Bike
    Guzzi
    HD are by far the top selling brand of bike so they must be doing something right. Just not for me. I'm just into another sort of 'beat.' Those that want to play in the orchestra............their choice. I'm a solo player myself.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Thread Information