Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Speeding and Prostiution

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..

Joke

Ah, hmm, thanks for the advice GL but I was being facetious, like kidding man, still good to know that somebody cares that somebody has the wrong end of the stick.

Now, if only somebody could make tyres out of the stuff that pussy is made from they would outlast the rest of the bike......
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    How does prostitution get past the Fair Trading Act? - they've got something, they sell it, they still got it - how many other businesses can get away with THAT? :sneaky2:
    They're not selling the producer of the service. They're selling the benefit of using it. Heard of renting/leasing?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Girardin
    They're not selling the producer of the service. They're selling the benefit of using it. Heard of renting/leasing?
    Benefit? benefit? hmmm, dunno if I could tell Mrs S.D that I was only seeing the hooker for my "benefit".
    Anyway, before I get more advice on the Fair Trading Act people, - I was just kidding (but provoking thought too!)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information