Page 253 of 429 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Thani-B View Post
    And yeah, because the best way to ride is to blitz it on the straights and then brake like mad for the corners eh
    Says the girl who didn't get out of first and looked like she never went over 100 km/ph on the straights at Hampton Downs, thanks for the entertainment, I almost pissed myself everytime u went past.

Save the for your bf.

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    Says the girl who didn't get out of first and looked like she never went over 100 km/ph on the straights at Hampton Downs, thanks for the entertainment, I almost pissed myself everytime u went past.

Save the for your bf.
    Jealous I got a free trackday eh.

Fortnightly Adventures

sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    er, dont understand the question
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJafa View Post
    My riding style differs slightly from yours insofar as the bike doesn't lie on the ground in bits, and I don't have to spend a lot of time on the phone with my unhappy insurance company.
    And on that subject - i think that this is the bend that me and the Cr1m totally screwed up the other night :slap:. Nora Batty wants to make it safer for us. Props to that lady. Just remember the white tree, useless in the dark I know.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/3364...round-the-bend
    Its knackered!.

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Jealous I got a free trackday eh.
    Ohhhh yea it's killing me inside ... I'm in hysterics!
    Quote Originally Posted by reemit View Post
    And on that subject - i think that this is the bend that me and the Cr1m totally screwed up the other night :slap:. Nora Batty wants to make it safer for us. Props to that lady. Just remember the white tree, useless in the dark I know.
    Haha yea good thing I hang off like a monkey, it totally saved us!

Bike
    Haha yea good thing I hang off like a monkey, it totally saved us!
    Good thing you wernt Beta testing yr front tyre too then eh Bud. Remind me not to navigate using your red line/limiter light next time.
    Its knackered!.

Bike
    Italian
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    Had to get a new rear tyre, as the canvas was showing, big time by the time I got home from Paeroa. so blown my budget, as I've got a busy weekend offroad bike wise, so wont be there tomorrow night, so have a safe one hope to see you all next week
    That was a great lil' ride ensconced between the two Buells. Such lines! See ya next week OG.

Bike
    2003 Buell XB9R, HD Ironhead Sportster
    Noooooo.... dont change that corner... It's my favourite place for misplacing idoits in cages who think its a good idea to chase me cause there young dumb and full of cu....testosterone.. mmmm tightening radius corners are my freind...

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Quote Originally Posted by DidJit View Post
    That was a great lil' ride ensconced between the two Buells. Such lines! See ya next week OG.
    your riding well mate, keep it up. like I said, I have to pick where i can pass you now, there was a time when i could pass you at will.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    Love to join you for ride but got call to work, so I'm at work now !
    Life is not mesured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Bike
    Italian
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    your riding well mate, keep it up. like I said, I have to pick where i can pass you now, there was a time when i could pass you at will.
    Why thank you, good sir! Mighty kind of you to say so. Tell you what though: I got the learn HARD tonight! Haha Apologies to the other fellas who had to hear me going on about it all night, but that was some Next Level riding you guys did tonight!
    I've got a looooooooong ways to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DIN PELENDA View Post
    Love to join you for ride but got call to work, so I'm at work now !
    You missed a good one tonight, bro! Love them Sharper's Tours!

Angus, Mike: all the best for your prospective days tomorrow. Let us know how they go. Flash: Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Good ride tonight, fellas.

Bike
    That was well wicked ride tonight, the best ive been on. Sharper can pick them roads alright, Good bunch of KBers.
    Didjit, mate you'll get there too.. you did the right thing tonight, dont push too hard to keep up with us, shall we say, more 'senior' riders.. just keep within your limits as you get the experience and youll be fine mate. Theres certainly lots of good mentors around.
    Its knackered!.

Bike
    2003,Kawasaki ZX-9R
    Oh that corner, I remember the first time I hit it to fast, then oh Fuck just lean and hope. Had a laugh first time Centrecore hit and I was following , he slowed right down and waved me past after grinding his pegs. Well won't being seeing you guys for at least a month , as thats how long it's going to take to get another waterpump. Bike sprung a leak back from Paeroa this past weekend.

Bike
    Italian
    ...Didjit, mate you'll get there too...
    Cheers mate. The leap in skill and ability (from my own) just blew me away, but yeah, with practice, experience and a little guidance I'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by howdamnhard View Post
    ...as thats how long it's going to take to get another waterpump....
    That's a bugger, mate.

Bike
    2003,Kawasaki ZX-9R
    Oh and it was awesome! Thanks so much to everyone that put in for it! Big Dave posted up some pics and PirateJafa took heaps for me.
    So where's the pics ?

Bike
    Honda, 1986 VFR400R NC21

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DidJit View Post
    Why thank you, good sir! Mighty kind of you to say so. Tell you what though: I got the learn HARD tonight! Haha Apologies to the other fellas who had to hear me going on about it all night, but that was some Next Level riding you guys did tonight!
    I've got a looooooooong ways to go.

You missed a good one tonight, bro! Love them Sharper's Tours!

Angus, Mike: all the best for your prospective days tomorrow. Let us know how they go. Flash: Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Good ride tonight, fellas.
    Cheers Mate, Was a good ride on Thursday. Yes Sharper's tours are the shiz.
    I used to believe there was a big hole between Huntly and AK and used to drive/ride #1 following the car in front, I now know an alternative "scenic route".
    Cheers
    G.

Thread Information