Page 322 of 429 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    K , so without looking at a weather forecast Who's up for a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride?

Prettiebillie????
    Thani-B ??????
    Tink???? where you at girl?

And all the other girls who have ridden a SATNR.

Anyone else interested in coming along, it's the Southern Motorway BP just past the Papakura off ramp heading south, gathering outside the Auto Bahn at 6-6.30pm riding out at 7pm to a southern destination, this week lets say the Paddy just for old times sake.
    fixed it for yah, with that list Ill be commmmmmming, i mean coming every week.

shouldn't be too long and bike back on the road I hope
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    fixed it for yah, with that list Ill be commmmmmming, i mean coming every week.

shouldn't be too long and bike back on the road I hope
    Hello my old friend, lovely to see you.
    Good news that is, I ain't going anywhere soon so as and when we get our guys and girls back so we'll just get stronger.
    Won't be about next Thursday, be pished as a budgey on top O da hill in Bathurst, ( as always)
    After that though, it's all on.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Hello my old friend, lovely to see you.
    Good news that is, I ain't going anywhere soon so as and when we get our guys and girls back so we'll just get stronger.
    Won't be about next Thursday, be pished as a budgey on top O da hill in Bathurst, ( as always)
    After that though, it's all on.
    Hello been a while mate, hopefully back soon, you lucky bugga not going this year will watch on my big screen in my garage have it set up for the big race, with a sign on my gate no visitor today.unless you got beers, babes, or both lol.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Ducati 1199 R
    K , so without looking at a weather forecast Who's up for a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride?

I am.

Lethal?
    Munster?
    SaffaJaff?
    Puddy?
    Jaffar?
    old Guy?
    Sharper?
    DidJit?
    Din?
    Idlei?
    Ha! crazy bloody steve?????
    Prettiebillie????
    Thani-B ??????
    Tink???? where you at girl?

And all the other guys and girls who have ridden a SATNR.

Anyone else interested in coming along, it's the Southern Motorway BP just past the Papakura off ramp heading south, gathering outside the Auto Bahn at 6-6.30pm riding out at 7pm to a southern destination, this week lets say the Paddy just for old times sake.
    Hey mate, not been watching the forums too much during winter. I'm keen as but not next week as Ill be in Melbourne watching the MotorGP.. back in Auckland on the 22nd. so we can meet that week.

Bike
    2006 c50 uncle bully
    Quote Originally Posted by JafaSaffer View Post
    Hey mate, not been watching the forums too much during winter. I'm keen as but not next week as Ill be in Melbourne watching the MotorGP.. back in Auckland on the 22nd. so we can meet that week.
    i'd b keen to give this ride group a go...will peal off at the pub though as family time is critical and i can't b wasting it inside a pub...i'll see if i can be there on thursday...

Bike
    well then let be having ya's all those riding this coming Thursday put yer mits in da ear!

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    well then let be having ya's all those riding this coming Thursday put yer mits in da ear!
    if the weather is better than forecast (to far out to take much notice ATM) I will take the new (older) bike for a spin....... If I haven't started pulling it apart :P

will see if the headlight is any good first I guess

Bike
    2006 c50 uncle bully
    [QUOTE=leathel;1130626654]if the weather is better than forecast (to far out to take much notice ATM) I will take the new (older) bike for a spin....... If I haven't started pulling it apart :P

will see if the headlight is any good first I guess

i do like the shadows....always thort they had really nice lines...my first bike years ago was the vt500...i think it was like the grandma of the modern shadows...really nice, no fuss no messing around...all i needed to do was clean it every couple of weeks and she seemed to run better...enjoy...

Bike
    Hey wotcha go and do that for?
    Hope shes your next ride. Looks awesome already.

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Hey wotcha go and do that for?
    Hope shes your next ride. Looks awesome already.
    The 1100 isn't going to get much done.... Might run a tank or too through it then check the bike over...... It has surface rust under the tank to sort, carb clean, service, suspension update etc then just ride it

the 750.....well its going to have a major change if all goes to plan

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    If this weather holds of I will go for a trundle tonight... My brother will use my old (newer) bike so worst case I can follow him as I know that lights up OK at night :P

Suspension hasn't been touched on the 1100 yet and it seriously needs it.. Fork springs are here but the shocks are a way off yet... so wont be hitting the corners to fast.... not great ATM but I want to run a couple of tanks through with moreys in before the tune etc

Bike
    2012 Triumph Rocket III Touring
    I'll be there tonight.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by munster View Post
    I'll be there tonight.
    Just me now... Bro has to look after the kids as his other half has had issues at work and will be way late .... next time, Might still take the red beast out

Bike
    Sadly I finally got myself a job today, so a couple of quieties on the deck were called for, hence no riding for me tonight, will be there next week with bells on and employed, ya. C U old buggers there then.

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Sadly I finally got myself a job today, so a couple of quieties on the deck were called for, hence no riding for me tonight, will be there next week with bells on and employed, ya. C U old buggers there then.
    It twas a good we pootle on the bikes.... Liking the older beastie and will like it a lot more when the seat and suspension is done, bit hard on the back on the big dips ATM

Thread Information