Page 343 of 429 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Work shouted dinner for two tonight, so I'm out. Will be around and lets not limit it to Thursday night over Christmas.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Will be around and lets not limit it to Thursday night over Christmas.
    Will miss tonight too.

just drop a line on here. Open to suggestions if I am around/available

Mostly no fixed timetable as yet waiting for the rest of the crew to get their shit together over Xmas.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Work shouted dinner for two tonight, so I'm out. Will be around and lets not limit it to Thursday night over Christmas.
    I hope you had a good dinner Kids Prize giving was 2.5 hours long...... longest I have been to but they did put on a pretty good show, only just made the 10pm closing for the takeaways....went strait after work so got bloody hungry by the time I got to eat :P

Michael got his first certificate worthy of prize giving (he actually is getting in to doing work instead of attending only)

Saturday should be a ripper ride and get together by the sound of it

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Got run outa town in Tuakau
    all good

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    2003 Buell XB9R, HD Ironhead Sportster
    Need to get off my arse and join you lot for a tootle one of these days, do i get relegated to Newb status if come along again? since its been oh i dont know a couple of years.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Quote Originally Posted by sharper_XB View Post
    Need to get off my arse and join you lot for a tootle one of these days, do i get relegated to Newb status if come along again? since its been oh i dont know a couple of years.
    I think most of us would get relegated to newb status, being its been a long while since any of the old crew have been on this ride. Must be a SATNR reunion coming soon. Good to hear your still around.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    I think most of us would get relegated to newb status, being its been a long while since any of the old crew have been on this ride. Must be a SATNR reunion coming soon. Good to hear your still around.
    Pleased to see bothy of you are still about! I won't be riding this Thursday, but any other Thursday from there on in I should be.

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    I need to get a WOF before going out again ... and I am going to struggle to get to a shop this coming week

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Thought that was you Leathel in Tuakau the other week, 2 cruiser riders followed me out of the main drag after doing a ewe in front of me and then lane merge as I went passed, assuming I had the skill to make room

if more of the old hands are turning up I will have to give it a miss, till I improve

have fun.

and yes WOF and regos coming up as mr plod pointed out to me last night.
    Last edited by eldog; 14th February 2016 at 17:20. Reason: dammed auto spell checker

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Thought that was you Leathel in Tuakau the other week, 2 cruiser riders followed me out of the main drag after doing a ewe in front of me and then lane merge as I went passed, assuming I had the skill to make room

if more of the old hands are turning up I will have to give it a miss, till I improve

have fun.

and yes WOF and regos coming up as mr plod pointed out to me last night.

Could have been me if I was riding with Silver M109 on a Saturday Arvo .... not done a lot with other bikes locally lately though

My WOF actually ran out in December..... ooppppps and I dont think they will overlook that if caught :P

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    Could have been me if I was riding with Silver M109 on a Saturday Arvo .... not done a lot with other bikes locally lately though

My WOF actually ran out in December..... ooppppps and I dont think they will overlook that if caught :P
    Nah it was Thursday the other week 2 riders all in black
    1 male 1 female I think. Thought i was skilled by the way the followed me so closely

december its Tuakau remember.......

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Never mind bloody warrants, think Rego!, always something, eldog, if it was any of the original and regular SATNR's guys or girls they'd have given you room.
    You get along soon, best learning is in the seat with a few old heads giving you room and explaining the whys and wherefores at the after ride function.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    wont be this week or next (just found out about work do)
    already went for a ride - work related

everything seems to be picking up again - riding will be intermittent, when time allows
    Last edited by eldog; 15th February 2016 at 09:05. Reason: work do

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Never mind bloody warrants, think Rego!, always something, eldog, if it was any of the original and regular SATNR's guys or girls they'd have given you room.
    You get along soon, best learning is in the seat with a few old heads giving you room and explaining the whys and wherefores at the after ride function.
    Rego is almost due and the tire is borderline so I don't want any more miles until it passes as I want to drag the tires out until the start of the wet stuff :P

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Pleased to see bothy of you are still about! I won't be riding this Thursday, but any other Thursday from there on in I should be.
    Yep still hanging around mate, Ive got to get motivated

BUT

New rear tyre and 12 months rego = around $800.00

very un motivating when you dont have the money.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Thread Information