Page 239 of 429 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    O yeah just to let you all know Rob is OK, more hurt pride then anything else ( his wife mast of cut his balls off, that way I didn't go and see him I was sceared, but I got text from him), few days of ACC, buger that was nice bike, he just like to say thanks to you caseye he say that "you were great" Probobly cos you ride yamaha like him, you know what thay say about yamaha riders, or was that honda riders.
    Life is not mesured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Din, yer a big mother f...er but in defence of the yamaha riders of the world I'd have to have a go! LOL, glad to hear Rob is Ok, his bike is repairable his wife may not be, YOU scared of a little old euro woman? now I've seen everything! he,he ,he.
    Be seeing you on Thursday night I hope mate.
    Come on OLD GUY/person, remember no gender differentiation anymore get yer collective shit together and come!. Um, I mean arrive at the meeting point on time, sorry didn't mean to get you all excited.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    I ride Yamaha and Honda and I love you to bro. To be honest guys I'm put of from riding in groups I know this is wrong tread to talk about it, but it has being few offs on this ride to, it is noting to do with Rob and I seeing so much of it so every time someone go of road, bring lot of memory's and every time I go for ride I fear "Who is next". It was sickening filing riding beck as only 1/2 of you arrive to pub and knowing that someone mast off have accident and wondering just how bad is it and who is it . Is it just me or after riding for long time and see everything that you can see , lot of riders do get put of from riding in groups.
    I even becking of from having friends bikers (some of you my notice) because I hate hospitals and funerals, even to heard specially to see some one close to me getting hurt.
    Din
    Life is not mesured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    I know what your trying to saying mate, I two have stopped doing alot of group rides, SATNR is about the only one, but I don't come along as offen as I used too. If I don't feel like riding I don't go, not worth turning up if you don't want to ride, you could end up having an off.
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    2003 Buell XB9R, HD Ironhead Sportster
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    late next week if all goes well but first i'm off to Milwaukee on Wednesday and Florida on Thursday (maybe that will be nicer; really, its goddamn miserable cold here).

I hear they make a motorbike in Milwaukee but buggered if I've ever seen a real motorbike from there
    You could always pick up a replacement motor for that KTM......... from the Briggs and Stratton Factory

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Starting to get that way too John , some days it's just not worth the risk of going out.So I don't anymore.Still love catching up with the guys and girls and meeting the new faces and will most likely still ride the SATNR as regularly as possible.
    My advice to anyone wanting to come out with us has always been "ride your own ride" I usually take TEC and I always tell the new riders to go as slow as they like I'm not worried about anything except that they all get to our destionation and home in one piece.

LOL, Sharper_XB, Mike will get upset if you keep talking like that.Good engines those Brigsy's.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    True:

Mow to Live Live to Mow: I hear its almost next door

do you need any spares? the B&S parts might fit.................

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    LAY-ZEEEEE day in the sun here, BBQ cool Beers and hot chicks, sound like the SATNR, and working on my tan, and Oh what a tan it is.
    league of old bastards, wish i was there too

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    SKYTE! Chicks? yeah right!, BBQ and coldies, well OK, maybe.te he , he . c ya on Thursday night then old fella???????
    Hey Mike damn cold picture of the lake, I got goosebumps just looking at it. Don't go looking too hard for them thar extinct motorbikes from that milwalkee place ah, waste of time.
    ha! they did make maybe 3 good bikes: Kenny Roberts flatracker, the CR1000 and the water cooled superbike but that old "potato potato" crap: YAWNNNNNNN!!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DIN PELENDA View Post
    Bugger that. Hope we see you for beer soon mate in sunny NZ
    OK, you buy first round

Thought you'd be in Austruckin Falia by now............

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    OK, you buy first round

Thought you'd be in Austruckin Falia by now............
    All good when u back , I'm going in two weeks .

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Yeah caseye, Keep it up mate its still the best group ride around, I love the company, my other fav is Dirt Division
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    I be starter tonight anyone else is coming ?

Bike
    Italian
    Right behind ya, bro.

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Maybe. Haven't decided yet, have lots of things to do before the weekend.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Thread Information