Page 321 of 429 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    It was a good ride..... even manage to get one rider lost as to where we ended up :P

Nice night for a ride....and cant wait for my winter gloves to turn up to keep the wind out of my sleeves ... Heated grips don't warm up that far !

Bike
    2007 GSXR 1000
    Cheers for the good ride tonight Leathel, definitely gotta get out more during the week.

Bike
    2012 Triumph Rocket III Touring
    OK, who's up for a ride tonight. Nice clear night. I'll be there at usual time. Departing Papakura Autobahn at 1900.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Right I will drop the dog home then head for a ride as well ... see you before 7pm

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Cheers guys for a great night out and some bloody fine roads for the pleasuring of.First run in a LONG long time for the ol coal burner, enjoyed it heaps, going great too, the bikes look fantastic in their glowing livery and those foot plates look the shiz, see you both next week.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Cheers guys for a great night out and some bloody fine roads for the pleasuring of.First run in a LONG long time for the ol coal burner, enjoyed it heaps, going great too, the bikes look fantastic in their glowing livery and those foot plates look the shiz, see you both next week.

yup bloody nice night for a ride

Floor boards lifted 1" when I got home and adjusted the brakes and gear leaver to suit the higher setting, now higher than the old pegs....... Scratched them a little after lowering them to suit the gear leaver on the way home :P

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Geez Caseye; you're still alive and this ride still rides! Maybe I should come along some time when I'm able to ride again.

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    Geez Caseye; you're still alive and this ride still rides! Maybe I should come along some time when I'm able to ride again.
    What happened Mike ,we like to know more, are you OK. From new year I hope to be on rotating shift so hopefully I be join yours. Good old days haven't see some of you for ages.
    Life is not mesured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DIN PELENDA View Post
    What happened Mike ,we like to know more, are you OK. From new year I hope to be on rotating shift so hopefully I be join yours. Good old days haven't see some of you for ages.
    Just had another operation on my dodgy back Din, can't ride for at least another few weeks.

Bike
    Hey Fella's, Mike, get well soon matey, be good to catch you on a SATNR ride. Din ya ugly old bugga, nice to know you're still alive and kicking mate, come ride with us , it's starting to gain some momentum again, also be good to see you too mate.Hell all we need now is Jaffa Old boy ( um, Guy) an 0ol Youhan ( te he he, ) that'll get him going an we'll have a complete night ride. Come on you lot, Stu where you at boyo?Puddy, you out there you great bog ol tub o lard ( I'm so in trouble for that one).
    SATNR is alive and well guys, come home and have some fun showing the new guys where we used to go.

Bike
    Suzuki DRZ 400
    I think I'm to late for tonight but where do you folks meet and at what time?

F

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    I think I'm to late for tonight but where do you folks meet and at what time?

F
    Autobarn Papakura, 7pm leave, just post in here earlier in the day and others are likely to turn up

I have to sort some gear out tonight, and get a WOF on the bike in the morning...otherwise I would be there tonight

Bike
    K , so without looking at a weather forecast Who's up for a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride?

I am.

Lethal?
    Munster?
    SaffaJaff?
    Puddy?
    Jaffar?
    old Guy?
    Sharper?
    DidJit?
    Din?
    Idlei?
    Ha! crazy bloody steve?????
    Prettiebillie????
    Thani-B ??????
    Tink???? where you at girl?

And all the other guys and girls who have ridden a SATNR.

Anyone else interested in coming along, it's the Southern Motorway BP just past the Papakura off ramp heading south, gathering outside the Auto Bahn at 6-6.30pm riding out at 7pm to a southern destination, this week lets say the Paddy just for old times sake.

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Mark "Fat Max" is playing at the Howick RSA... head up to watch instead of Padi? might have to leave a little early as I think they kick off at 6:30?

Bike
    Bugger, have to see who replies. if no one, easy, Howick, if any of the old guard paddy.
    Ta for the heads up mate.

Thread Information