Page 297 of 429 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    Honda, 1986 VFR400R NC21

Unhappy I would come but.....

Some thieving bastard stole my poor old VFR400 1986 from my garage, they must have wanted it badly as they cut the chain on our gate, dragged it out from the garage with the steering lock on and took it away

So I am without a motorbike, well one that goes.
    If you see it around phone or text me: 021 2720272

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35913.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	245436

Easy to spot, all black incl black rims, only TRAC sticker on front mudguard, VFR400 Sticker on frame under tank, really loud as I never fixed leak in exhaust mixer box. REGO A7AEH. Rear sprocket not blue anymore and tank is shinier as i changed it.

PS: I would have come riding, but have been busy getting the new house/ section in order. Living out Ararimu now :-)

Maybe time for an upgrade anyway.

Bike
    Italian
    Oh Flash, that sucks! Sounds like someone's staked it out though — did your neighbours notice anything suspicious in the days leading up to the theft? Hope you get on 2 wheels again soon, mate.

Caseye, I'll let you know how my week's tracking next week. Would be good to have a chinwag over some McD's.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Quote Originally Posted by Theflash View Post
    Some thieving bastard stole my poor old VFR400 1986 from my garage, they must have wanted it badly as they cut the chain on our gate, dragged it out from the garage with the steering lock on and took it away

So I am without a motorbike, well one that goes.
    If you see it around phone or text me: 021 2720272

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35913.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	245436

Easy to spot, all black incl black rims, only TRAC sticker on front mudguard, VFR400 Sticker on frame under tank, really loud as I never fixed leak in exhaust mixer box. REGO A7AEH. Rear sprocket not blue anymore and tank is shinier as i changed it.

PS: I would have come riding, but have been busy getting the new house/ section in order. Living out Ararimu now :-)

Maybe time for an upgrade anyway.
    That suck mate, hope you get it back
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up

John! hello. Gidday mate, where ya bin?Coming for a quick, cold spin tomorrow arvo?
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike

Thumbs up

Sad to say I will no longer be riding tonight, parts have arrived from England and so it's on they go. Have fun,and remember ride your own ride.

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Sad to say I will no longer be riding tonight, parts have arrived from England and so it's on they go. Have fun,and remember ride your own ride.
    Harden up caseye!

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    John! hello. Gidday mate, where ya bin?Coming for a quick, cold spin tomorrow arvo?
    hey mate, still around, Buells in a thousand bits, big end bearing. so be awhile yet.
    I may as well put new rings in at the same time.
    see yah about xmas 2025. the buell should qualify for BFTP
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike

Thumbs up

Puddy, I will, i will, just as soon as i can get the ol girl a WOF and some Rego and a little Insurance.
    Then I'll be as hard as hell to stop! I promise. How ya bin mate.

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.
    Puddy, I will, i will, just as soon as i can get the ol girl a WOF and some Rego and a little Insurance.
    Then I'll be as hard as hell to stop! I promise. How ya bin mate.
    Good mate, good! Nice to hear that the old girl is just about back together.
    Anybody know if Crazy Steve and Lula had the baby yet?

Bike

Thumbs up

What I've heard is that the answer is yes! Hope Mom and bubs are doing well. The Ole Girl has been for her first official spin about the block.She looks HOT with her newly painted front end bits and her middle painted bits and her rear end painted bit, but MAN does she need the newly painted TANK on to look right! couple of weeks and it'll be on to.
    Rides true, but brakes (front pulse like mad) newly machined disc's, bit more vibration than I remember but hey it's been, COUNT EM 14 bloody months!!!@#$%%. Sounds fantastic, no oil leaks, no other bad traits, starts first time and runs strong.
    Be seeing you guys in the near future I hope, come on Old Guy get her up and running.
    Ha, sorry mate, easy to say Now.

Bike
    2014 Honda VFR1200F
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puddy View Post
    Good mate, good! Nice to hear that the old girl is just about back together.
    Anybody know if Crazy Steve and Lula had the baby yet?
    Crazy steve & Lula's baby just had his 1st birthday , human females spit them out in 9 months, elephants take 2 years, are you suggesting that lula is an elephant ?
    bikes and babes are best naked

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    MONEYI don't have any
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I found I had a fluffy seam when my crotch got wet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lula View Post
    Pussy forget about him.

Bike

Thumbs up

Are you trying to start something? cause I can tell ye for sure we don't need you to do it we've got Crazy Steve. Stirrer Ewe.
    Hey look at this then, coupla posts and suddenly half the old guard show up on the thread, must be something going for us, we're all still watching.

Bike
    2003 Buell XB9R, HD Ironhead Sportster

SATNR Movie on a tuesday

Hi you die hard SATNR hanger on'ers, seeing as how yo'all checking this thread from time to time you may be interested in this. Yes I'm still alive, other hobbies have been taking up too much time of late so the Buellski is parked up still in need of tyres so no riding for me. Didjit and I were planning on going to see this "TT 3D, Closer to the Edge" Next Tuesday 13th @ 6:50 pm at Hoyts Botany if any of you fullas / fullaess's would like to join us. Sort your own bloody tickets if you are attending as its way to hard organising that. Will be good to see you if you can partake.

Bike
    Italian

Bike

Thumbs up

Well hell I could ride there! Yep just Rego to go. Got her oil changed, her new neutral light switch fitted her new air filter in and of course a new oil filter while we were at it. Re adjusted the chain and added the magic chain lubrication formula to the enclosed bit so she wont wear out in another 107,000 K's, yep still original chain. The man took one look at it and said put it back, it's like new still.
    Still got to change the tank over to be completely done, oh yeah and go get nice soft reach anywhere brush to wash the blacked out Pro coated barrels and heads with. No scratching going on there.
    Stu , mateeeee, nice to see you.
    Sad to say the penny pinching must continue as it's Bathurst again in about 3 weeks time and I do need some damned Ozzie dollars again, therefore i have to forego the movies but have fun and may all the old guard show up.

Thread Information