Page 418 of 419 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419 LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6280

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

  1. #6256
    Join Date
    14th January 2006 - 23:37
    Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F-RMZ250 stolen
    Location
    Manukau City/Wiri
    Posts
    2,461
    I'm out till I get this bike legal, been riding it with no rego, or wof. So I better get on to it. Will see you lot then.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

  2. #6257
    Join Date
    24th December 2012 - 21:49
    Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Location
    South Akl
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    I'm out till I get this bike legal, been riding it with no rego, or wof. So I better get on to it. Will see you
    All good.
    the weather held, with just a small smattering of the wet stuff.
    those sunsets are getting betterer

    caseye just missed the motorway being closed, as it’s the motorway closure season.

    at least the music wasn’t too loud, I could hear what was being said.

    the new ‘ondas may go keyless, what a bonus aye.......

    READ AND UDESTAND

  3. #6258
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    Suzuki
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    All good.
    the weather held, with just a small smattering of the wet stuff.
    those sunsets are getting betterer

    caseye just missed the motorway being closed, as it’s the motorway closure season.

    at least the music wasn’t too loud, I could hear what was being said.

    the new ‘ondas may go keyless, what a bonus aye.......
    Shuddauppa your Face! Good ride tonight, Old Guy, hurry up and get those things done, love having you out with the crew.
    Where'd everyone go tonight, just us old codgers out tonight.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  4. #6259
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    879
    I was on my way home after a 12-hour day in the Waikato. Very warm down there.

  5. #6260
    Join Date
    24th December 2012 - 21:49
    Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Location
    South Akl
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Shuddauppa your Face! Good ride tonight, Old Guy, hurry up and get those things done, love having you out with the crew.
    Where'd everyone go tonight, just one old codger and a couple of youngsters out tonight.
    Fixed it for ya.

    FYI I want to retire (unlikely will ever)
    somewhere where there is motion, like with a view of the sea.

    i have a few good ideas of where.

    always drawn to the sea and countryside below central auckland.

    READ AND UDESTAND

  6. #6261
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    879
    I assume no SATNR this week, but some of the checkpoints are so far south that it should still be possible to put together a decent ride!

  7. #6262
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    Suzuki
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I assume no SATNR this week, but some of the checkpoints are so far south that it should still be possible to put together a decent ride!
    Yeah, Na, I'd suggest we can it this week.
    Sadly, cant be seen to be breaking gathering rules, and or heaven forbid attempting a mass crossing of a new border???!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  8. #6263
    Join Date
    24th December 2012 - 21:49
    Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Location
    South Akl
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Yeah, Na, I'd suggest we can it this week.
    Sadly, cant be seen to be breaking gathering rules, and or heaven forbid attempting a mass crossing of a new border???!
    Translation.

    He's locked himself out of the house and the bikes keys are inside


    Merciless he is!

    READ AND UDESTAND

  9. #6264
    Join Date
    14th January 2006 - 23:37
    Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F-RMZ250 stolen
    Location
    Manukau City/Wiri
    Posts
    2,461
    Im out tonight whanau, someone in Papatoetoe has been shouting a few Corona's, 19 to be exact, so can't go out. Maybe next week?
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

  10. #6265
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    Suzuki
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    Im out tonight whanau, someone in Papatoetoe has been shouting a few Corona's, 19 to be exact, so can't go out. Maybe next week?
    Take care my mate, hope to see you next week.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  11. #6266
    Join Date
    28th October 2020 - 19:09
    Bike
    2009 Kawasaki Versys 650
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Are we good to go?
    Helmet check
    Gear check
    Bike check
    Tyre pressure check
    Fuel check


    Keys.....

    Are we going?
    I guess you're good to go, have fun with this planned adventure.

  12. #6267
    Join Date
    9th March 2013 - 06:44
    Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Location
    Tuakau New Zealand
    Posts
    1,035
    still at work and the bike isn't so no ride for me tonight...

  13. #6268
    Join Date
    24th December 2012 - 21:49
    Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Location
    South Akl
    Posts
    2,221
    Didn't make it.

    Working Out on site with no mobile coverage....

    OMG no cell phone coverage.

    READ AND UDESTAND

  14. #6269
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    Suzuki
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,184
    Sadly I will be absent tonight, friends arriving from up state Whangarei.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  15. #6270
    Join Date
    24th December 2012 - 21:49
    Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Location
    South Akl
    Posts
    2,221
    We waited patiently till 19.20 just in case.

    Then a wee jog to TK for an enjoyable conversation and food.

    Missed all the motorway road gangs too.

    Hadn't planned on going riding. But what the hell you only live once right.

    Caseye did you have your friends over for dinner?

    READ AND UDESTAND

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •