Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicks on Chicks:

Bike
    Triumph
    so far it sounds like its the males who dont ride that are making the most assumptions.........thats an easy one to figure out...............some girls have bigger balls (tecnically speaking)and these blokes cant handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <span style=font-family: Century Gothic><font size=4><font color=DarkOrchid>Live and let live</font></font></span>

I have never been in that situation myself... strange huh!

However what I found is people presume that because you ride a bike that automatically means you are "rough", a petrol head.... cant be feminine, you have to be butch... :spudwhat:

And I agree about what was said... its men who dont ride that have the issues, they dont have the balls to do something, and then they see a woman doing it and thier little egos cant handle it... thats why they have stupid comments to make.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    I have never been in that situation myself... strange huh!
    Nobody would mistake you for gay, Joni.

Nobody.
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Ms Joni is then dour, gloomy, glum, morose, saturnine, sulky, sullen ?
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    ... dour, gloomy, glum, morose, saturnine, sulky, sullen?
    Perhaps I should have spelled it with an aitch.
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Nobody would mistake you for gay, Joni.

Nobody.
    Ahem...

I'm not sure if thats a compliment or an insult... however I will not ask for further explanation...

Bike
    92 Yamaha FJ1430A
    Blog Entries
    Emo??

10 blah blah blah
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

SARGE
    represented by GCM

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    lol...

let me help here...

Dour.. hmmm... no...
    Gloomy - about as much as the his peace keeping Muslim buddies love the Pope right now
    Morose.... nope
    Saturnine (Is this another dwarf planet?)
    Sulky, yes - when pissed off, pissed on, (but not when she's pissed...)
    Sullen... no.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sallo
    to the fellow biker angels ONLY:

So whats up with chick bikers and the stereotype that they play for the other team?

I'm sure that some chicks on bikes do and thats totally fine by me, its just that the stereotype seems to follow me! im far from butch or anything!
    To answer the original question - yes, there are some on here that are gay, some that are Bi, and some that aren't... no big deal. Likewise the guys.

It's interesting the stereo type is there, and I'm glad it's not 100% accurate... there's very few things as sexy (to me) as a woman riding a bike. Having met and spoken at length with a number of women on here, there are only one or two I don't really see eye to eye with, and the general attitude of being a motorcyclist shines through stronger than them being anything else.

Assumptions of anyones sexual preference based on their involvement in anything is stupid. Really really stupid.

MDU over and under
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200CC
    I've never given a flying f what people think about me riding bikes - been doing so since 15 and more often than not I have been the rider and my pillion is a male. An older gentleman did say to me once "it's not very feminine Shirl". Kids are great - they are usually in awe and will ask lots of questions first about the bike then you inevitably get "are you married" No. "Wouldn't your husband let you have a bike!!". I took a teenager to school on my bike - he just thought it was the bees knees but then proceeded to tell them I was his mother.
    Otherwise comments have all been positive - and many woman have said I'd love to ride a bike - I say go for it "you are never too old".
    A group of guys once invited me to ride with them, and one of them thought he'd drag me off!! Ha creamed him totally which was not a good look, then he proceeded to lie about it!! Well the trip was just beginning. My rule has always been you don't pass the leader. I was hard pushed not to and I was taking it easy cos my tyres were a bit shonky and I did not have full protection clothing on. They made sarcastic comments such as -= gee you must have been really riding hard - cos I open mouth and foot falls out telling them why I was taking it so slowly. They never asked me to ride with them again. Have always ridden on my own. Go on my first KB trip and what do I do - bin the bike - first road accident!
    One will never have glamorous hair with a helmet. Great excuse really. No-one would ever know that I hadn't brushed my hair! lol
    I ride cos it's in my blood - I love it and I'm really doing it hard without a bike at present and all this good weather we are having.
    Actions speak louder than words or good intentions

He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up. - Paul Keating

Bike
    R80, CB400N, Cb200.
    Quote Originally Posted by sallo View Post
    to the fellow biker angels ONLY:
    You may have addressed it to the biker angels, but with a thread title like chicks on chicks you're asking for trouble.

Oh and I've never heard of such a stereotype before. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by John Banks View Post
    Yes, but bikes = cool and cars = suck. I think it's Newton's fourth law or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    Queer Retarded Fags I think.

Isn't sniper one of those?

Bike
    haha don't know if I should even comment on this... cause I am gay

Screw what people think of you and what they say, if your on your bike and your having fun... fuck them!

Or you could just be a smart ass and say "I'm not a lesbian... but my girlfriend is"

*thinks chicks who ride bikes are hot*
    I'm not a complete idiot... some pieces are missing

Quote Originally Posted by DingDong
    "Hi... I rang about the cats you have for sale..."..... "oh... you have children.... how much for the children?"

mucho papoosa bueno no panocha

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Quote Originally Posted by placidfemme View Post
    haha don't know if I should even comment on this... cause I am gay

Screw what people think of you and what they say, if your on your bike and your having fun... fuck them!

Or you could just be a smart ass and say "I'm not a lesbian... but my girlfriend is"

*thinks chicks who ride bikes are hot*
    .... Yeah... What she said

Bike
    BICYCLE
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder View Post
    To answer the original question - yes, there are some on here that are gay, some that are Bi,
    ....and some that are tri
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    getting a speeding ticket is far from my mind as it is unlikely to kill me..

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KATWYN
    ....and some that are try
    That'd be me then....

Thread Information