Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some pix of me :)

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R6
    hey you!! wicked pix! what a good idea about the self taking thingy on your camera haha, you've improved so much!! keep on keeping on!!
    Biker Babe...
    I Ride Like A Girl...
    Quote Originally Posted by deano
    Rossi Girl....My idol!!!!
    Silly Boys, Bikes are for Girls!

Bike
    Suzuki DR650

Need more +tive vive like these please..

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane_r View Post
    really nice wheelies, but duno about the whole piss on gsxr thing. kinda like saying saab piss on ferrari, but anyway nice wheelies
    Thanks man. Pee on GSXR hoddie is a piss take literally bro. I used to have a K2 GSXR600 that I did most of my races on. Loved it to bits. Even the ones that got left behind at splash in Manfield. lol Most of my best mates ride GSXRs. Great bikes.

I just love winding them up for a laugh. They love it too I'm sure, deep down.

Quote Originally Posted by S&S View Post
    I like your attitude dude..... keep riding & smiling
    Thanks man. I like feeling happy more than anything (seeing the once you love and care about happy is more satisfying though). We have 24 hours in a day. 7 days in a week. 52 weeks in a year and only a limited number of natural years in our lives. Life is just way too short to not enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi Gal View Post
    hey you!! wicked pix! what a good idea about the self taking thingy on your camera haha, you've improved so much!! keep on keeping on!!
    Hey Arreee!!

How are ya feelin? Hope all is good. Will talk about the weekend soon.

Here's a hope you'r feeling better hug from meee

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer View Post
    Thanks man. Pee on GSXR hoddie is a piss take literally bro. I used to have a K2 GSXR600 that I did most of my races on. Loved it to bits. Even the ones that got left behind at splash in Manfield. lol Most of my best mates ride GSXRs. Great bikes.

I just love winding them up for a laugh. They love it too I'm sure, deep down.
    could you make me one?? they are really cool!!

Hey Arreee!!

How are ya feelin? Hope all is good. Will talk about the weekend soon.

Here's a hope you'r feeling better hug from meee
    im doin great thanks!! weekend was all good, even got to race haha
    Biker Babe...
    I Ride Like A Girl...
    Quote Originally Posted by deano
    Rossi Girl....My idol!!!!
    Silly Boys, Bikes are for Girls!

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    [quote=Rossi Gal;763832]could you make me one?? they are really cool![[/quote]

Hmmmm I don't know... They are pretty exclusive you know. The XXL hoddies, Tailor made in Pakistan, with the finest poliester, sold in upmarket places like The warehouse. Then grphic work done by none other than me, then finally printed by sign writers as a one off job.

It'll cost ya.

Bike
    1999 Suzuki SV650S
    Dunno if it's a good idea doing homework after having a beer... I've tried that in the past with less than good results.

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Sounds good about this piece of road and I AM ALWAYS KEEN TO PRACTICE WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!! It's pretty lonely doing it myself. Common peeps, give it a go. I'll share my knowledge and maybe gain some from yous?
    If you are keen to head down my way some time this week after work I will be keen for a bit of practice mate. I went out yesterday morning for a bit of practice and was quite pleased with a couple of wheelies. This is only the third time I have been playing around with wheelies on my new bike so I am still very much green on it. Just need to practice more to gain consistancy.

Would be good to get another person to video them for me to so I can see how high they are and how much higher I can go, its a little hard to judge by myself at the moment so yeah I think a video clip would be a good idea.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Would be good to get another person to video them for me to so I can see how high they are and how much higher I can go, its a little hard to judge by myself at the moment so yeah I think a video clip would be a good idea.
    guess who is the new owner of a mint MiniDV camera with USB uplink....
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    guess who is the new owner of a mint MiniDV camera with USB uplink....
    Nice toy!, you keen to take a clip to help us out? I was just gonna use the digi cam but yeah yours would be better.

Bike
    the one and only Gixer 1000
    Keep practicing sudeep, looking sharp man,,, next few weekends we'll go and practice some shit eh.....

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Well until my gearbox is fixed there probably isnt much use in getting footage of me. I get it up to balance point from first, change to second then it normally goes downhill from then. Well, it doesnt until the gearbox lets go of 2nd gear.

I almost got it through to third but i find it drops too much before i get it into gear, as i have to short shift 2nd into 3rd, so it just makes for a softer landing.

Only thing for me is that i can only do weekends as my uni/work timetable is kinda crap unless you are keen for some morning stuff on a wednesday before 12.

But yeh, the camera has all the goodies including a USB cable so i can take it home, edit, cut and post your wares up on the net for some to see, and send the better stuff down to ol' larriken to turn into a masterpiece.... or i could start my own production company
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Thread Information