Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiwi Biker shirts

Bike
    Not many, if any
    yep! ill second that

was excellent service for the money.  and i got to see my first real life SV1000S - looks great! i enver liked the SV650 or TL1000... but those sharper new lines really make it imo

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    don't like Tl1000's!? KK, have you NO heart whatsoever (i refer to downing mikeL!) Those S's are a little bit interesting but the 1000 Rs are simply the sexiest japanese V-twin ever! And they both sound exceptionally horny!

I can't imagine those stock end cans will last long Spankme.. got your eyes on anything in particular? (you KNOW you need some carbon fibre)

Bike
    Not many, if any
    bah, i prefer the sound of an XR500 thumping is way down the track then the TL's :P  and i prefer wkid1's VTR to the TL look.

Yamahamaman Guest
    Returning to "Topic"

Damn good job on the TShirts Spank.

Bike
    Not many, if any
    spank, lemmie know when u got enough for another order.. and put me down as a definate 1x Large Polo Shirt. -definate

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Posted a few days ago if anyone wanted any more shirts, and have already put the order in to the printers. I will ring them tomorrow to see if they can add another but they may have already done them. It was only for 5 shirts so they don't mind doing small orders for me.

Does any one else want any more shirts done?

I can also do sweat shirts and hoodies in any color

The sweats will be about $35 - $40. Will check the price of the hoodies if anyone is interested. If you want to check sizes and stuff, you can go to ESP printers at 111 B Symonds St Auckland Central. Best to call them first to see if they have what you want to try in stock. (0-9-307 3847).

Also if you have any item you want the logo printed on, I can do this for $10. Just send the item to me. Don't forget $6 P&P if you want it mailed back.

send me a PM with your order

Bike
    Not many, if any
    cheers spank! and just like last time, Logo on BACK of shirt cheers mate, cya

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FAZER 600S
    Got mine through the post Friday morning,thanks Spankme and Wari for your efforts.Weather permitting will be wearing it to the annual charity run here in Plymouth next week,usually 8000 or so bikes,great event.

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    way cool. got my shirts today. thanks guys they look great. job well done
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    farmquad
    Spank Me,
    Please let me know when the next batch is going to run as I would also like a tshirt at some stage.
    cheers

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    I need orders for at least twelve shirts before I can go to the printers. I can take orders but I can't guarantee when they will be ready. So if you want to order a shirt for whenever I get enough for printing, send me a private message with the order details. Remember we can do sweatshirts in any color as well.

• What type of shirt/s
    • Number of shirts
    • Logo on front or back

If anyone besides What? and Kwaka-Kid have not received their order, please let me know as everyone should have them by now.

Also how were the sizes? The size 12 girls bonds shirts that I sent out looked really small. The size 10 that my girlie modeled looked bloody tiny, but it stretched enough for her to get into it.

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hey spankme jsut apologizing for not organising whe nto get that shirt you got waiting for me - its been f-ing flat out sorry dude hopefully next weekend or somthing? \

cheers mate!

gokartmozart Guest

Blah Shipping to USA?

They look great!!!
    If you will be willing to post to the States,
    Just post total cost for shipping to USA and I will PayPal immediately! Thanks for the extra trouble!
    -David

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    $25US for all overseas orders. I have already successfully sent Kiwi Biker shirts to the UK and Germany.

ok, I now have orders for 7 shirts. 5 more and I can get them printed, once you've handed over the dosh.

Also after confirming the price of the sweat shirts with the printers I have changed the price down to $35.

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Those of you wanting t-shirts need to get your money to me soon. It's been a struggle to get the numbers for this run, so I want be doing another for quite awhile. So if you want a Kiwi Biker shirt, now’s the time to get one.

Thread Information