Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new bike.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by r4q2 View Post
    nice one texmo, what gear is that? clutch or blip the throttle?
    Just 1st gear off the throtle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    The road surface was quite rough chip seal too mate which is not as nice to pull stands on as nice smooth sealed roads like around town eh.
    Yeah and my wheelies alwase pull the the left and the road was pretty tight, wasnt untill later in the day on puke I could get my wheelies to go in a straight line.
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Nice wheelie Tex.

Quote Originally Posted by texmo View Post
    here is a video of a wheelie on a private closed road.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRqqWaXmCE
    Dont be too harsh just moved up from the 250 a week ago.
    Awesome bike, enjoy.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    Sold
    Nah not really man. out side bruces work I was doing consistant 200meter + wheele stands in 1st gear bringing it up at about 60km/hr and by the time I droped it I was still only doing 80km/hr. And I was bringing it down by choice with the rear brake. The wheelie in the video was a below average wheelie for me, I just wasnt doing very well that morning.
    Wow, so u pulled a 200 metre wheel stand in 1st gear going 80kmph?? You must have had it up near 12 oclock for that and holding the balance point, i've only seen one or two guys do that but it takes some skill. I'll have to see you do that to believe it...soon mate.

Nice

yeah I have had it a week, crashed it on my first ride on it. on my way down to winjas following motoracer.

But it looked like you almost binned it again then..to far left no..

Ask Winja for lessons on how to go over backwards whilst on one wheel..

Oh hang on thats right..Winja dosnt ride anymore(I wonder why that is)

Crazy Steve.

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Wow, so u pulled a 200 metre wheel stand in 1st gear going 80kmph?? You must have had it up near 12 oclock for that and holding the balance point, i've seen one or two guys do that but it takes some skill. I'll have to see you do that to believe it...soon mate.
    From what I saw on Saturday he was riding them at about 11o'clock. Very talented bugger he is.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Wow, so u pulled a 200 metre wheel stand in 1st gear going 80kmph?? You must have had it up near 12 oclock for that and holding the balance point, i've only seen one or two guys do that but it takes some skill. I'll have to see you do that to believe it...soon mate.
    like I said that one in the video was shit dude. I will show you soon enough I am riding the bake brake the whole time if I let it off it trys to go backwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Steve View Post
    But it looked like you almost binned it again then..to far left no..

Crazy Steve.
    haha yeah I did go a bit far over.
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Sold
    like I said that one in the video was shit dude. I will show you soon enough I am riding the bake brake the whole time if I let it off it trys to go backwards...
    Just take it a step at a time man, i'd hate to see you bin it as a result of stunting, and it sounds like you're taking some huge risks. Just some friendly advice, take it or leave it.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Just take it a step at a time man, i'd hate to see you bin it as a result of stunting, and it sounds like you're taking some huge risks. Just some friendly advice, take it or leave it.
    What im doing maby risky but im not taking risks, I am not trying hard at all im only doing what I feel cumfy with since I acnt afford to flip my bike.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    What im doing maby risky but im not taking risks, I am not trying hard at all im only doing what I feel cumfy with since I acnt afford to flip my bike.
    Nice wheelies scooter boy. Fukin impressive actually.. A bit of a worry for all of us who had to spend a much longer time to do similar stuff. What the hell you gonna do in a month? 12 o'clocks? Standups? 200kmph wheelies???

YOU ARE A FREAK!!!!

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer View Post
    YOU ARE A FREAK!!!!
    LOL second that!.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer View Post
    Nice wheelies scooter boy. Fukin impressive actually.. A bit of a worry for all of us who had to spend a much longer time to do similar stuff. What the hell you gonna do in a month? 12 o'clocks? Standups? 200kmph wheelies???

YOU ARE A FREAK!!!!
    Nah im not allowed to pull wheelies on my bike any more, I am only allowed to race it...
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    oh, he's a freak all right.

the things that boy will do for ten bucks.

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    NIce Tex, you were doing some pretty good wheelies at present! Gareth got a vid of my wheelie and a few stoppies, dont suppose you have those do you?
    Keep the practising man!
    Nail your colours to the mast that all may look upon them and know who you are.
    It takes a big man to cry...and an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Well done Tex
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Thread Information