Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indoor Pocket Bike Racing, Silverdale, 16 Oct 2006

Bike
    I want a pocket bike!

Pocket/minni moto's

Hey im interested in gettin into this kinda thing but i still gotta buy a bike! im lookin for a pocket bike or a minimoto or whatever they are called, im 18 and around 75kg an 6footish anyone know where i can purchase one ? cheers

Bike
    Polini 910, GP3 Ducati
    Hi, something like this is a good start..
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-229550166.htm

Or if your in for a thrill something with a bit more punch
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-229255479.htm

The first is a 3hp air cooled engine good for round 45km the second is a 6.5hp water cooled engine good for 70km or so

Bike
    Suzuki FXR150 + Hyosung GT250R
    Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    Hey im interested in gettin into this kinda thing but i still gotta buy a bike! im lookin for a pocket bike or a minimoto or whatever they are called, im 18 and around 75kg an 6footish anyone know where i can purchase one ? cheers
    www.xminimoto.co.nz
    Auckland Bucket Racer #69

WWW.CMLRACING.NET.NZ

Bike
    custom

no tracks needed

hey mate if youre looking at getting a pocket bike just look at geeting a 50cc, they are great for beginners and are footpath legal in NZ

Bike
    02 R1, 06 KX450F

Legal on the footpath?

Quote Originally Posted by minibikelova View Post
    hey mate if youre looking at getting a pocket bike just look at geeting a 50cc, they are great for beginners and are footpath legal in NZ
    Thats odd for on the footpath? How about on the left of the road like an e-bike? Where would I get one of these 50cc machines? or would it be under 50 so 49cc and 2stroke? That would make more power than my 300W e-bike! Please post a link to them?

Bike
    02 R1, 06 KX450F

No license

Ive lost my license for medical reasons so I'm now working around the law as much as I can with my e-bike. But the NZ limit of 300W is a little slow for me. So footpath legal 50cc be ok without a license? Guess if your on the footpath you wouldn't need one huh?

Bike
    2009 Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by granma2 View Post
    Yep,16th october, Monday night 7.30 pm.Its all go at the indoor go kart track on Small rd, Silverdale. Cost is $40 per bike. Be there at 7pm, to get your bikes ready. Everyone is welcome, if your brave enough to have a go on your Pitbike, bring that along too.
    Kids/Adults who are just learning, can have a go without the fast guys out there if they want.
    Take the Northern Motorway, turn off at the Silverdale exit, go right around the round about (but not back onto the mway), take the first road on your right (Small Rd) and follow it until you see the kart building on your left. If you end up at the Snow Planet, you have gone too far.
    Granma.
    My daughter and I will be keen for the next one... I scored a couple of pitbikes off a mate for 2 boxes of beers and my daughter loves hooning on them.
    was wondering if there was a pitbike club where they have actual racing in Auckland??.. We will be keen as to get into this for some fun competition and skill building,
    as well as some bonding time for us...
    Cheers

Thread Information