Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WIMA

Bike
    R6
    So if i can make this Te Kuiti ride, wats the planned route? And i assume i can bring death with me? He would also like to know if it would upset the group if he did wheelies? (he has the self control of a 16 year old on heat in a strip bar) If we can't make the whole ride, I might try tag along for part of it anyway, depends on the work load, babysitter etc

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman
    As Katwyn (and MadDuck) say...dont let it put you off without trying.

Wasn't John Glasswell was it?
    WIMA, like most clubs and organisations, does continually seem to go through periods of change - particularly the Auckland branch. When we first started going for rides with them it was fine, then a period of covertly aggresive DOB- ishness crept in and while it didnt particularly worry me, my partner was rather put off and left...
    Is Marion still area rep? I have a box of WIMA Auckland archives I am trying to find a home for.......
    Hi Spman
    Hell you expect me to remember the blokes name ... I was afterall second in the pack It was a great day and one novice 250 rider (umm the wife) All the girls are more than happy with whatever as long as we get out for a ride. Its only once a month which leaves the rest for hanging with the KBers on slow rides.
    I will PM you marions email addy. I am sure she would have a hoot with old archives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco
    So if i can make this Te Kuiti ride, wats the planned route? And i assume i can bring death with me? He would also like to know if it would upset the group if he did wheelies? (he has the self control of a 16 year old on heat in a strip bar) If we can't make the whole ride, I might try tag along for part of it anyway, depends on the work load, babysitter etc

hahahahaha....16 year olds on heat are mighty scary. Death dont seem THAT scary. Will let you know closer the time whats a happening and I am sure Death is more than welcome. Have never seen anyone pull a wheelie on any of our rides probably cos they dont know how. I think best see who turns up and - what the hell!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    VN800 Kwakka

WIMA

WIMA is fun, safe, supportive, but like any human group has different people who each have their different views. Prejudice happens anywhere.

Hana
    Last edited by HanaBelle; 13th September 2004 at 12:56. Reason: Thread way old

Thread Information