Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NSR 250 Riders!!!!, 2 stroke, and new riders!!

Bike
    93 250 CBR RR
    sexual prowess mmmmmmmm!!!
    I lost my licence and i havent riddin all month!!!- YEAH RIGHT

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinefour View Post
    just poked my nose into this 250cc forum. Have a RD250LC now, its what I started off on all those years ago and in its day (before the nsr & rgv) was rather formidible. Used to race my mates on their rg250, kr250a & mvx250. All but the latter being good bikes.
    mvx was pretty good while it stayed going. And at that it wasn't so much worse than the KRIS. RD was bullet proof though - so was the X7
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    mvx was pretty good while it stayed going. And at that it wasn't so much worse than the KRIS. RD was bullet proof though - so was the X7
    we laughed at our mate with the MVX as it was so slow compared to the other bikes. RD was bullet proof, rebuilt it 3 times after max abuse and it just kept on ticking...
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    nuffin
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinefour View Post
    ... RD was bullet proof, rebuilt it 3 times ...

Now there's an oxymoron for ya. Must be a 2-stroke thing
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr. Suess

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow meh

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bandit View Post

Now there's an oxymoron for ya. Must be a 2-stroke thing
    Unless you have owned a 2-smoker and ridden it beyond the inch of its life mostly, I guess ya just would know about such things...

Much like a MX bike is rebuilt every X amount of hours, the RD was rebuilt to keep it in good nick and competitive. Was also a good way for myself as a yonger fellow learn about such thins as rebuilding a 2-smoker is somewhat easier than a 4-stroke. But like I previously stated, unless you have done these things ya don't know.

I sometimes forget that many ride but do not tinker...
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information