Thread: Biker shot dead after collision

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Biker shot dead after collision

A motorcyclist was shot dead by the occupants of a car as he ran away after they deliberately knocked him off his bike in Camberwell, south London.

Detective Chief Inspector Peter Valentine said it was a targeted attack by the gunmen "He was shot several times. It was a deliberate shooting. The victim was deliberately targeted. I am fortunate that I am only dealing with one murder because of the indiscriminate shooting. Any of the passers-by could have been hit."

It is thought the Mercedes, which has been recovered in Peckham, deliberately pushed into the motorcycle from behind. Two or more men got out of the car as the victim started to run away and shot him several times.

Detectives from Operation Trident are involved in the investigation.
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Shot biker "served time for firearms offences"

The biker who was shot dead by two men in Peckham,south London has been named as Eric Akinniranye, 25, a former inmate at Coldingley jail in Woking, Surrey.

Mr Akinniranye was on on release from a 10-year jail term for firearm offences, police have said.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    The biker who was shot dead by two men in Peckham,south London has been named as Eric Akinniranye, 25, a former inmate at Coldingley jail in Woking, Surrey.

Mr Akinniranye was on on release from a 10-year jail term for firearm offences, police have said.
    Yup, them tougher Pommy gun-laws REALLY make the place a lot safer
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Man charged with biker's murder

A man has been charged with the murder of motorcyclist Eric Akinniranye,who was shot while on release from a 10-year jail term for firearms offences.

Paul Simpson, 41, of Thornton Heath was also charged with two counts of possession of a firearm. Simpson, who also faces a charge of possession of ammunition with intent to endanger life and conspiracy to murder, will appear at the Old Bailey on 12 November.

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps a more appropriate title for the story might have been "Ratbag ex-con who happened to be riding a motorcycle taken out by another ratbag ex-con"

It appears to me the fact that he was riding a motorcycle is incidental to the story.

Pity about what happened to the bike though...
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F
    Actually in many ways I agree with you!

This one was an odd case of a story starts, then changes direction.

Initially, there was no information about Akinniranye whatsoever. It was only later that his firearms offences were brought to light and hence the "gang" angle started to develop. Making it, thankfully, not a "Lets target motorcycles" thing, but one bunch of scum wiping out their own.

Bike
    Arse Bandit
    Yay! We need to put them all in a big pit with guns all over the show. Everyone wins! Except for them But who cares?! :P

Ummm, you never heard that from me...
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    if you have a face afterwards well... that depends how you act...

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Wow

A motorcyclist was shot dead by the occupants of a car as he ran away after they deliberately knocked him off his bike in Camberwell, south London.

Detective Chief Inspector Peter Valentine said it was a targeted attack by the gunmen "He was shot several times. It was a deliberate shooting. The victim was deliberately targeted. I am fortunate that I am only dealing with one murder because of the indiscriminate shooting. Any of the passers-by could have been hit."

It is thought the Mercedes, which has been recovered in Peckham, deliberately pushed into the motorcycle from behind. Two or more men got out of the car as the victim started to run away and shot him several times.

Detectives from Operation Trident are involved in the investigation.

Makes ya wonder what he did to piss someone off...
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Man cleared over biker's murder

The case against a man charged with the murder of a motorcyclist who was shot while on release from a 10-year jail term, has been dropped.

Paul Simpson was charged with the death of Eric Akinniranye, a former inmate at Coldingley jail who was shot in Camberwell, south London, on 3 July 2004. The case against Mr Simpson was discontinued at the Old Bailey.

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    The case against a man charged with the murder of a motorcyclist who was shot while on release from a 10-year jail term, has been dropped.

Paul Simpson was charged with the death of Eric Akinniranye, a former inmate at Coldingley jail who was shot in Camberwell, south London, on 3 July 2004. The case against Mr Simpson was discontinued at the Old Bailey.
    unreal!!!!

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    But did he do it. Same shit here very often. *technicalities* eh
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    back seat of hooks's gsx 1100ef
    [QUOTE]The case against a man charged with the murder of a motorcyclist who was shot while on release from a 10-year jail term, has been dropped.
    [QUOTE]

thats furkin crazy, i think we should put them all in a huge feild, each with a weapon and tell them that the last one standing get to be free...and then shoot him with a gun ...that way you only use one bullet instead of....well alot anyway
    %10 luck %20 skill %15 concentrated power of will, %5 pleasure %50 pain and %100 reason to remember the name!!!!

Bike
    KTM Duke. Last ridden.....?
    More news please Bob! How did he get the charges dropped?

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F
    Quote Originally Posted by curious george
    More news please Bob! How did he get the charges dropped?
    Wish I had more news, but we're not very open about our court cases here.

Just tried a quick search, but thats all I can find I'm afraid.

If I do spot anything else, I'll let you know.

Bike
    Trumpton triple
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda
    Makes ya wonder what he did to piss someone off...
    Drugs, probably. I used to live round there.

Thread Information