Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Peeved off

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    The Thread has come alive again!!!!! Oh had her 5 weeks tomorrow, not that I'm counting aye Thanks MyGSXF.. its pretty awesome. I dont care what anyone says I my ginny. Thanks trudes
    The GN is a good learning and or comuter... but once you start doing the touring and or the serious biking thing, you will find it a bit under-powered. Though keeping your revs up youwill be able to keep up with traffic no problem ;-)

Then again I know somebody that has been happy on his GN for years and he has been around the country... I also know of the less common GN 400 which gives a bit more grunt... and a few people dropping the 400 engine into the 250 frame (as far as I know they are the same size just bored out and a few other things done...)

anyway glad your having fun...

Bike
    92, Honda TRX Big Red Quad
    Guess who's peeved off now...

After selling the '38 Chevy to fund the GN I hardly see her anymore, guess there's more to biking than first meets the eye aye babe

I must admit I was a bit scepticle when she first said she wanted to take up biking but you lot seem decent enough folk and have given her lots of good support, encouragement and advice. It's great to see her enjoying life again and good to know there are still some people out there willing to help out without any hiden agenda's or wanting something in return
    Life isn't fair, in fact it can be one big devastating affair...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Guess who's peeved off now...

After selling the '38 Chevy to fund the GN I hardly see her anymore, guess there's more to biking than first meets the eye aye babe

I must admit I was a bit scepticle when she first said she wanted to take up biking but you lot seem decent enough folk and have given her lots of good support, encouragement and advice. It's great to see her enjoying life again and good to know there are still some people out there willing to help out without any hiden agenda's or wanting something in return
    Oh... we won't something in return... rest assured of that... :-)

We just want another ride buddy... and and as well not to seeing another statisic...

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    had her 5 weeks tomorrow, not that I'm counting aye Thanks MyGSXF.. its pretty awesome. I dont care what anyone says I my ginny.
    You're OUT there & DOIN it babe.. tis AAAALLLLLL that matters!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Jen
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Thread Information