Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: A girly threesome

Bike
    Aprilia RSV Mille & Aprilia Tuono 660
    YOU GO GIRL......
    RSV Mille: No madam, its an Aprilia, not a Harley. If it were a Harley, I would be pushing it !

Bike
    KTM 990 Adv, Gas Gas EC300,
    Quote Originally Posted by buellbabe View Post
    Latest Update: Got my cast off yesterday and am experiencing the freedom of only 1 crutch! Yippee!
    Not supposed to be driving but have already been out and about in the car.
    And this weekend will be on the bike... must figure out a way to carry the crutch... LOL!
    The freedom of only one crutch????? - is there something women have been hiding from me for years that you could share with me now?????

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Latest Update: Got my cast off yesterday and am experiencing the freedom of only 1 crutch! Yippee!
    Not supposed to be driving but have already been out and about in the car.
    And this weekend will be on the bike... must figure out a way to carry the crutch... LOL!
    Hey babe... sweet to hear!!! If you manage to figure out a crutch carrier.. you could always multi task it, & if any road hogs get in ya way.. shove the bloody thing through their back wheel!!!

My latest update... finger still firmly encased in it's splint... I'm now the MASTER at clutchless shifting!!!!! even managed to replace my escaping chain after it got left on the road somewhere near Cromwell today.... somehow I don't think that the 6 week deadline for wearing the bloody thing is going to be up this weekend.... ferk! ah well.. who need a clutch anyway! Enjoy your ride!!! I've clocked up 1,500 ks in the past few days.. & have another 1,000 still to go in the next few days!!! stay upright & mind those paddocks!!!!

Jen
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Prefer Buell but not a snob
    Yikes! When the splint comes off your finger it will be SOOOO stiff you will probably wish the splint was still on, especially as you seem to be able to ride just fine as is LOL!
    My ankle has side to side movement but the up and down ain't so good, quite freaky really, on day 1 I was willing my foot to move and nothing was happening!
    Day 3 and things have already vastly improved, looking forward to riding again
    ...it is better to live 1 day as a Tiger than 1000 years as a sheep...

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Yikes! When the splint comes off your finger it will be SOOOO stiff you will probably wish the splint was still on, especially as you seem to be able to ride just fine as is LOL!
    My ankle has side to side movement but the up and down ain't so good, quite freaky really, on day 1 I was willing my foot to move and nothing was happening!
    Day 3 and things have already vastly improved, looking forward to riding again
    Nothing much slows me down from getting on my bike mate!! not even a broken finger.. lol..

Great to hear your foot is well on the mend.. every day will bring a little more relief. hopefully! & in time for loads of summer riding!!

Am looking forward to the great KB Otematata xmas doo this weekend!! I'm sure it shall be a VERY amusing weekend!!!

Take it easy biker angel!

Jen
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Take it sleazy!

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    shit, now that REALLY pisses me off!
    I start a thread and for some unknown reason I didn't get any messages about posts on it...bloody typical...

Glad to hear the cast is off BB! Ya better start getting that bike warmed up cos we have only got 8 weeks till the BIG week of the HOG rally chickie!

Damn cant wait!

Pretty much all healed with me.. I think I musta broken a bone or some bloody thing around my knuckle cos its still swollen a little and sore at times, but aint stopping me from doing anything
    Saw MyGXSF this morning, hooning off again, with her wee finger splint, I just dunno how she does it I tell ya, thats one KEEN woman!
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Buells, for they are subtle and quick to wheelie!"
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

yank tank at Glenorchy 2006 rally

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Ahhh,.... Pulled in again by the title!!!

... glad to hear your all recovering n healing up

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashika View Post
    Glad to hear the cast is off BB! Ya better start getting that bike warmed up cos we have only got 8 weeks till the BIG week of the HOG rally chickie!
    Maaaate! Done deal, rode it on saturday... crutch strapped to back!

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    Maaaate! Done deal, rode it on saturday... crutch strapped to back!
    DAMN good! Now put it back in the shed till feb, we dont want to have any wee problems before then do we?? Hmmmmmm

On second thoughts maybe we should just lock you in the house and take away all the alcohol instead, it seems to be a problem with walking that you have my girl (PT!)

Oh yeah and I got 2 bottles of Jose on the way back from the big M... 1/3 of one gone already sorry to say, I'll try to save some for feb
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Buells, for they are subtle and quick to wheelie!"
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

Bike
    DAMN good! Now put it back in the shed till feb, we dont want to have any wee problems before then do we?? Hmmmmmm
    get real!

On second thoughts maybe we should just lock you in the house and take away all the alcohol instead, it seems to be a problem with walking that you have my girl (PT!)
    BI-atch!

Oh yeah and I got 2 bottles of Jose on the way back from the big M... 1/3 of one gone already sorry to say, I'll try to save some for feb
    yeah right...lol

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    I tell ya what, Scumdog has this Tequila that would blow ya brains out... It has jalopeno in it, damn good!
    I'm still trying to get him to make it to the HOG rally, but its hard work... these southern boys are blimmin hard to prod into action I tell ya!
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

Bike
    Well he better decide soon... yikes i didn't realise it was only 8 weeks away! Hope my ankle is properly healed by then. You would have laughed to see me on the dancefloor at my Company Xmas Do (Saturday night)... boogeying away still on 1 crutch!
    It was fun at the time but i sure was in pain the next day and its still swollen today!

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    Well he better decide soon... yikes i didn't realise it was only 8 weeks away! Hope my ankle is properly healed by then. You would have laughed to see me on the dancefloor at my Company Xmas Do (Saturday night)... boogeying away still on 1 crutch!
    It was fun at the time but i sure was in pain the next day and its still swollen today!
    ah girl... I feel for ya, I really do, just glad I didn't do anything major like you.

Take care girl... bet those dogs are howling for a walk by now!
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Saw MyGXSF this morning, hooning off again, with her wee finger splint, I just dunno how she does it I tell ya, thats one KEEN woman!

Tis 7 ferkin weeks now mate.. & still bloody counting!! BTW.. WTF is this 'clutch' thingee people keep talking about..???

PS: Bloody excellent to catch up wiv ya properly too G, over our ferkin WICKED wknd trip!!

J

gee this thread gets a lot of hits.... wonder why ever that is....
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Thread Information